𝟶𝟽𝟽 | 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑

A/N: SO I'M A MISFIT, SO I'M A FLIRT-- I BROKE YOUR HEART, I MADE YOU HURT?

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"I have a cool cloak now, too!" I exclaimed while sparkles formed around me. Law allowed me to borrow one of his, and they all looked really good to be honest. "Thanks, Law!"

"Thank me again later."

"I'm jealous, [Name]!" Shachi sobbed. "You look so fashionable with that on!"

"Of course I do." I bragged, crossing my arms.

"Hey, Kin!" Luffy shouted from across the sea. "Why are there only a few of you?! It's not exactly as I heard, but it's okay for me to destroy those battleships, right?!"

"What happened to the 3,500 people from the Excavation Labor Camp?!" Chopper asked, confused.

"Hey, Kin'emon! Is there a problem at all?!"

Kin trembled. "I... made a blunder... Luffy, I am sorry! Our plan was all leaked... It is all my fault! I deeply apologize! I have no idea what happened to everyone!"

"I see... Well, we have no choice..." Luffy sighed. Right after he said that, an explosive came at the ship from the Animal Kingdom Pirates in the air, also known as The Gifters.

"None of your allies will come!"

"Enjoy your watery grave, fools from the Worst Generation!"

They sent multiple attacks towards the Sunny, but the Straw Hats all managed to counter them with ease. A bunch of cannonballs also came towards the Polar Tang with the intent of eliminating the samurai, but it's not like we would allow that.

I jumped into the air and grabbed one of the cannonballs, throwing it back towards one of the Animal Kingdom battleships, making a part of it explode. "Bam!"

Bepo, Shachi and Penguin also managed to send the cannonballs back into the water, playing their own roles in this fight.

"That was so cool!" I praised, and they all smiled at me.

"There is one more thing that we haven't told you!" One of Kaido's henchmen spoke up.

"I'm sorry. We didn't want to plunge you into further despair... Today's banquet isn't just another banquet on the night of the Fire Festival... It's also a banquet to celebrate... the alliance between us, the Animal Kingdom Pirates, and the infamous Big Mom Pirates!"

Everyone except me was shocked after hearing this information, hardly believing that the two Emperors made an alliance. All of the pirates on the battleships laughed right in our faces, underestimating us since they had two Emperors on their side.

Luffy chuckled. "You're in no position to be arrogant. Don't mess with us! Everyone, back off!"

"Idiot... You back off!" Law prepared an attack with his Devil Fruit.