𝟶𝟶𝟽 | 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍

A/N: 300+ reads already?! I'm shocked 😭‼️I love all of my supporters sm! 🤗💓

————————————————————

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Running through the middle of a village like your life depended on it, wasn't the most pleasant experience out there.

My friend, Moona, wanted to meet up with me this morning. But the problem was, she wanted to meet me at the earliest time possible?!

Like, sure, I can wake up early naturally a lot, but that doesn't mean I want to get out of my bed that early! I wake up, and then stay in my bed doing nothing for the next two or three hours. Maybe even the whole day.

But unfortunately, I overslept this time. So i'm like an hour late to meet up with Moona! The guilt hit me like Thor's hammer when I realized.

Well, at least I know Moona is a morning person now. Fun.

Suddenly, one of the Village merchants walked in front of me, bringing me to a halt.

My intrusive thoughts are trying to win me over. It's no big deal, (Name), just ask him to move! Easy peasy!

Clearing my throat, I tried to speak, but the man interrupted me. Damnit! "Young (Name), would you like to buy my famous blue tea?" The old man asked me.

My eyebrow raised. "Blue tea?.." I questioned. Honestly, I wasn't surprised. In my world, there's hundreds of kinds of Tea.. why wouldn't Blue tea exist?

He nodded. "Would you like a sample?" He mumbled.

Ooh, fuck. How do I avoid him, without feeling bad for refusing? I'm in a hurry, I don't really have a choice!

I shook my head, stopping him. "Hey, I actually have something important to take care of, um.. you know what, i'll come back later, I promise! I'll try your 'blue tea'." I corrected.

He stared at me for a second, making me feel a little nervous. But his neutral look turned into a happy one. "Alright, (Name). Please, come back soon." He told me, and I nodded.

Finally, back on track. I nodded, starting to walk away from him. "You take care!" I said from a minor distance.

That walk quickly turned back into a run though, once the man was out of sight.

How upset was Moona going to be? I don't know. She's kind of unpredictable when it comes to her moods..

"(Name)! There you are!" I felt a hand grab my wrist.

I jumped at the touch, but the person holding my wrist just laughed. "(Name), it's just me.."

Ohh, yeah it is just her..

Turning around, I looked to Moona, who was apparently the one who scared me. I mean, come on, it was still dark out. Everything is several times scarier at night!