𝟶𝟸𝟿 | 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚕 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗 ☆

A/N: IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS FOR AUTHORS NOTES </3

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

The three of us walking inside the building, worried. We all saw Boa laying down, breathing harshly. "You two, wait outside for a while." Granny Nyon told the two of us as we paused.

"What?! But we have to hurry!" He reminded her, as she turned back around.

"I know that!" She ordered us outside, as we both reluctantly walked out.

"Ah.. what a pain." Luffy exhaled as he crossed his arms.

"I'm sure we'll get there soon." I tried reassuring him, as he looked at me, nervous.

"[Name], we can't let them execute Ace. We can't!" Luffy repeated, looking back down at the ground.

"I know. We'll help him!" I smiled at him, as he walked behind me to rest his head on my shoulder.

"Do you want something [Name], Luffy?" Boa opened the door, as Luffy's head perked up.

"I gotta ask you something!" Luffy smiled, a she slowly walked towards the two of us.

"Princess, are you okay?" I asked her, even though I knew very well what was wrong. 

"No sickness can overtake me." She stopped in front of us.

"There's a Whitebeard pirate named Ace who's waiting to be executed! He's my brother, and [Name]'s friend! We want to rescue Ace! But we heard a pirate ship can't make it in time!"

"Your brother and friend is.. that Whitebeard pirate?" She asked us, surprised.

"We wanted to ask you this, can you board the navy ship and take us to where Ace is being held? Impel Down?" I spoke for Luffy, as we both waited for her response in anticipation. Both Sonia and Mari opened the window abruptly, angered.

"How self-centered can you two be?! [Name], Straw Hat Luffy! You both know about Big Sis's pain but you still want her to go to that abhorrent place?!"

"How cruel you two are!"

"We showed you mercy and then you become arrogant! Big Sis's patience is wearing very thin!" 

"Turn them to stone and throw them over the edge!"

My god.. 

"So you both want me to follow their order for the Seven Warlords of the Sea to convene." Boa's hand clenched.

"Big Sis!"

"Kill them!"

"If you two want me to.. I'll go anywhere!" She suddenly blushed, looking at the both of us with adoration in her eyes. These words surprised Granny Nyon and both of her younger sisters.