𝟶𝟼𝟹 | 𝙼𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕

A/N: When you ate spicy food before you went to sleep last night and now you're stuck on the toilet.. </3

I'm getting really comfortable with you guys to be saying that LMAOO

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Okay, so turns out Kid and Katakuri knowing each other isn't like a huge rollercoaster of plot or anything. He just acted like a big brother figure towards her when Big Mom kidnapped her, and I'm grateful for that.

But it's been a while now, and the beating of my heart only sped up as time went on. I was a little careless at first because I knew the Straw Hats would come here anyways, but now I can't help but worry.

"[Name]!" Kid ran up to me inside the room we were staying in, and she noticed how under the weather I looked today. "W--What's wrong..?"

"I'm sorry," I got up from where I sat and kneeled down next to her. "I don't want you to worry about me."

She tilted her head, slightly confused. "What do you mean?"

"I just miss some of my friends, that's all." I told her, and opened one of the drawers on my bedside table, pulling out some paper. "I'll draw them for you, they are really nice!"

Kid peeked over my shoulder as I drew all the Straw Hats, my crew, and anyone else I met while sailing the Grand Line and New World.

"Who are they?" She asked me in curiosity.

"Okay, so this guy here.." I pointed directly to my sketch of Luffy. "That's Lu! Or, Luffy. I just gave him a nickname. You'd love him!"

"Is that a bear?!" Her eyes sparkled when she saw Bepo on the paper. "It looks so cute!"

"I know right?!" I agreed with her. "That's Bepo! He's the navigator of my crew!"

"Oh, your crew!" Her interest was piqued. "That means you have a captain, right?"

"Correct!" I told her, and pointed to the sketch of Law. "That's my captain, Law."

"Ooh!" Kid's smile beamed. "Is that boyfriend number two?"

Oh, right. Boyfriend number one is Ace. I remember that much.

"[Name]!" A voice from outside the room requested for me, catching my attention. I quickly stood up and walked over to the door, opening it to see a short pawn man. "Your dinner has arrived." He led a big tray inside, holding a bunch of sweets and other delicious food.

My eyes widened in shock. "This.. is a lot of food."

"Mama sees it necessary that you get the best treatment possible before your marriage with Charlotte Katakuri."

I mean.. Katakuri is her favorite son, isn't he? It makes sense why I would get good treatment now that I think about it..

"Thank you." I smiled at the pawn, and he nodded before shutting the door to my room and leaving me to myself. "I can have a big appetite, but.. this is a bit much."