𝟶𝟺𝟻 | 𝙽𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚎

A/N: THOUGHT WE BUILT A DYNASTY THAT HEAVEN COULDN'T SHAKE, THOUGHT WE BUILT A DYNASTY LIKE NOTHING EVER MADE, THOUGHT WE BUILT A DYNASTY FOREVER COULDN'T BREAK UP

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

We all got off the taxi and looked at Pappag's house, the other full of surprise that it was that big. "Now here we are! This is my house!" The starfish smiled.

"It's huge!" Luffy yelled out, admiring it.

All of us began walking indoors, getting greeted by a bunch of servants. "Welcome home, Master!"

Lots of people around us were in awe just by seeing Pappag here. "Oh, you're popular, huh?"

The starfish laughed. "Yeah! Are you guys surprised?! When I'm in the water, I'm just a fashionable starfish but on Fish-Man Island, I'm the president and a very popular designer of the Criminal Brand Co. The brand is known all over the world now and we have stores in many countries! Even the famous Doskoi Panda is--"

"Oh, look at that! What is it?" Luffy interrupted, as everyone started running forward to go look at cool stuff. Pappag started sobbing.

I crouched down with a smile. "You can tell me your story, Pappagu!" 

"Really?! Then, as I was saying--"

Before he could continue, Luffy stretched his arm out and grabbed me in the distance, pulling me away from the starfish. "Sorry! Maybe another time, then!" I waved to him, full of pity.

We all ran up to a store, hearing a man's voice complain about how something was 'impossible'.

"As I said, the clothes here are too expensive!" Nami's familiar voice spoke from inside the shop. "So let's make it 10,000 berries."

"That's too cruel, miss! It's less than half price!"

"Nami!!" I exclaimed, getting her attention.

"[Name]!" She smiled after seeing me, the two of us running up and hugging each other. "I was worried!"

"Same here!" The two of us laughed. 

"Oh! Is he not giving you those clothes?" I asked her, making her nod.

"No. He's not being reasonable at all."

"How?!" The fish-man yelled out in disbelief.

"That's rigged. How about this.." I walked over to the cashier, pulling out a high amount of berry. "I'll buy everything, if this amount will suffice."

"Huh?! You're rich?!" Brook and Usopp screamed, watching as I took all of the clothes from the shelves and cabinets.

"Here, Nami!" I carried four giant bags of clothes over, making her eyes sparkle. "And don't worry, this barely makes a dent in my wallet."