Escaping

Escaping

ALEX'S POV

It was time. I was nervous yet anxious. Time was 4:00am. Max gave us a nod before we went out the doors. We walked down the hallway we had learned to memorize the entire building. Slowly walking down the hallway was Frankenstein's office, he's not really Frankenstein but he created us and is freaky weird as well. Passing now the lab was halfway to get out to our freedom, no more cages or needles poking you. No more tests. Just the thought of it made me happy. We busted out of the doors and all indulged our first REAL breathe of air, besides being born and all.
"Finally!" Raven yelled.
"this was easy," Luke said still running.
"A little too easy," I said suspicious. I could hear footsteps coming from the building. I immediately turned around and made a huge wall of fire for who ever was chasing us. The guards, who are very highly trained, dodged my move and rammed me right on the side. I stood my ground with every painful ache running through me. Raven was up in the air and Luke and Max were running and taking on their own guys. I locked the two guards who were attacking me into a rock cell. I turned around and kept running. Luke was in a head lock and I air bended the guard right in the air. Luke thanked me and jumped in the air unfolding his wings right on Raven's shadow. Max was taking 4 guards, he was a werewolf so it wasn't anything for him but i still helped him. I pulled a guard off his back and threw him to the ground. Right when I was about to punch him with a fist full of earth, I felt an electrifying shock at my back. I turned around and redirected the electricity. Knocking both guards then threw Max in the air. Raven caught him with her shadow black wings and kept going.
"Alex! Hurry!" Max ordered. I caught as much electricity as I could and used it to shock the entire ground making anyone whose foot was touching the ground get toasted. Then I brought down the lab with earth and fire bending. I knew exactly who was able to escape, 740 people to be exact. Including Dr. Frankenstein. I air bended myself in the sky and caught up with the rest of the gang. We flew for hours, until we got to a 'safe for now' place to sleep. But none of us could. We started talking about what just happened.