Well things just turned

Alex's POV

"........I just, I'm sorry." He said and looked away.

"Max." I called, and he turned around towards me. I pulled him into a kiss by grabbing his shirt towards me. Wrapping my arms around his neck I pulled us to the floor. I kept him on his back while I non stop gave him kisses. He let a moan escape from his mouth and I felt proud I caused it and that I could have that affect on him. With that moan he made i used that as my opportunity to use my tongue and enter deeper into his mouth. I pulled back after minutes of pure, non stop, back to back kisses. I looked down at him as he laid there shocked and still. His breath increased but mines remained the same.
"Your right." I said.
"About what?" He asked still trying to control his breath.
"I am a confusing person."
"But your my confusing person." He smiled and pulled my hair behind my ear. I let out a chuckle and placed my hand over his chest. Then with no warning, images and feelings filled my mind. He thought about me all the time. The way he seen me was unexplainable. I meant something to him. I was his main priority. I felt pain from his heart of how I spoke to him when I said he could never be forgiven. I felt how he felt when I left. How it was when he said something stupid to me he regretted it afterwards. He means everything he said.
"Alex? Everything okay?" He asked bringing me back. "What happened?" And sat up.
"I think I, I think," I stuttered.
"What's wrong? Everything okay?" He questioned concerned.
"I think I just felt how you feel about me." I let out. He let out a breath of relief.
"Well I'm glad. Now you know, for sure, how I feel about you and what you mean to me." He smiled. I was still in shock when he lifted my chin. I looked into both his eyes.
"I'm sorry it took me so long. I.. I..." I started but he said "you shouldn't be sorry. I screwed up like I said. It's not your fault you didn't believe me." And pulled me into a kiss. I put his back to the ground again and kissed him repeatedly and held my hand on his neck and the other over his heart. I felt the passion he was feeling with every kiss. And how he felt when I kissed him awhile ago. He was deeply in love with me. I stopped us and he looked worried.
"I love you." I said as his eyes softened. He held me close and said "I love you too."
"We need to get back to the hotel. So that way we can continue this." I grinned. He picked me up and put me on his back. I buried my face into his neck and ran my fingers through his hair. We got to our room and noticed that the light was on and the left over food was put away. I took a peak inside Raven and Luke's room and seen they were asleep.
"They're in bed." I said to Max. He nodded glad they were safe while we were gone making out.
"Can I sleep with you tonight?" I asked Max.
"Of course. You don't need to ask." He smiled. He went into his room while I got my bag and headed back to his. He was taking off his pants and left only his boxers and shirt. I changed into some shorts and a tank top, it wasn't weird that we were changing in front of each other, which was weird. He removed the blankets as I jumped in and he did the same after. He had his arm wrapped around me as I laid on my side next to him and put my hand over his solid chest. I pulled myself up closer to him and began kissing him again. I couldn't help but want to. It was like something I needed to do. Again it was a lot of kisses. So much I had to fix myself just to kiss him more and further into his mouth.
"I'm never gonna get enough of your kisses." He said and began kissing my neck and what he could of my chest. Since I was in the romantic mood I asked a shocking question.
"Is there a mating process too that goes with the mate pull?" I could feel his grin hovering my chest.
"I'll take that as a yes." I laughed.
"Yep. I get to mark you. Make you mine. So no one will take you."
"Please. I know who I belong to." I said giving him the satisfaction and put my hand under his shirt and tracing his chest. "So tell me more about this mark?" I teased.
"A mark....is a...." He stuttered from my touch on his chest.
"A mark is when I bite you. My DNA and scent is transported into you. Then you become a werewolf." He said and kissed a particular spot on my neck that made me melt.
"Right here." He said and I felt two sharp teeth graze against my skin.
"Go ahead. Mark me." I ordered.
"Are you sure? I don't want to pressure you. You don't have to do this for me."
"Max. I want to be yours. And only yours. I want you period." I said clearly. He smiled and put himself over me. He started kissing my neck and reached the spot he was going to mark me.
"Are you sure your sure?" He asked nervously.
"Max I'm serious. I want you to mark me. I'm yours. Your my mate." He gave me a kiss on the lips then went for my neck. Within seconds I felt his teeth insert. A quick brace of pain came but pleasure replaced it. I moaned as I violently grabbed his hair and wrapped my legs around him not wanting him to leave or stop. I shoved him closer to me that I felt his manhood and I wasn't embarrassed or awkward about it. He finished marking me and lick the bite. We both breathed heavily against each others neck. Then I felt a new material run through my veins. I let it do it's work and was glad to belong to Max. He laid next to me and wrapped me into his arms. I fell asleep in the arms of the man I loved and belonged too.