Family Reunion

Alex's POV

I was awaken by a huge scream inside of my head.
"Alex! Please help us! Frankenstein made new people to destroy us! Please come back!" Luke yelled. I immediately jumped in the air and flew to the mansion I used to live at. I walked inside and I found a tall girl with pitch black hair and evil green eyes.
"Who the hell are you?" I yelled.
"So your the special one Dr. V keeps asking for. Sorry your friends weren't worth as much as you. That's why they had to go." She said making them all float in the air and blew this dark powder from her lips making them turn black and seem like ashes.
"You didn't!" I yelled and brought fire to my hands. She dodged my first punch but I got a hard kick on her side. She yelled in pain. I jumped on her pulling her in a head lock. She elbowed me and got out of my grip. She brought these ugly dust creatures to attack me but I airbended them into dust. Then she pulled out this bright gold chain and slapped me with it. It left a burnt mark on my cheek. I grabbed her chain as she tried to hit me again and even though it was slicing through my hand I pulled her towards me and gave her a hard head ram. Then a huge man made out of stone, literally, pulled me off and threw me against the wall making me go through 2 rooms. Him and the other evil looking girl came into the room I was in. Followed by another guy who was green? He turned into a lion and was about to attack me when I earth bended a rock to come and slam him against the wall. I kept throwing huge rocks at them. I pulled water from the air to freeze their feet or hands from punching me. I got good punches and kicks on the girl and green boy but every move i tried to make on the huge guy was worthless. It was like hitting hard concrete. Without any warning i was bit and paralyzed as they escaped. I concentrated on where the poison was out and was able to get it out. I ran back to the room that Luke Raven and Max were in. Their veins were starting to turn black and were showing through their skin. I pulled as much poison as I could out of them then healed them with the water that I took from the air. Making it glow and slowly go over each one of them. Every one of them had huge cuts and bruises that were healed during the process. Raven was the first one to wake up. Then Max and Luke and they all started spitting out the poison. I looked at them because it was awkward, I couldn't face the eyes that I left.
"You came back," Max said. I gave him a nod but didnt speak. Luke pulled me into a hug. I noticed the guys had beards and mustached and Raven's hair was longer than normal.
"Oh thank you! I can't believe you actually came back. After all these years." I gave them a 'yeah sorry about that' look. Raven and Luke continued to hug me but Max stood off to the side.
"You're never gonna believe this! Frankenstein created 4 new people to come and destroy us. They each have a different power." Luke started.
"Yeah that huge guy cracked my rib I think. And green dude sent a dagger claw right threw my..." Raven said pointing to her head and realized it was gone. All three of them noticed their injuries were gone.
"How did you do that?" Max asked.
"I found out by myself." I said looking down and shrugging my shoulders.
"How did you beat them?"
"I fought them..."
"Hand to hand?" Max interrupted.
"Yeah there was some earth and fire bending some where in there but mostly combat."
"Are you hurt?" He asked concerned and that's when I remembered the cut on my face and hand.
"It will heal." I said.
"No, come one get to the water and do that healing stuff." Max ordered. I stayed quiet.
"You guys said 4?" I said changing the subject.
"Yeah. Be careful with sparkle face. She's just like you but can only control water, blood and ice. No fire earth or air which is good when she's against us." Luke said.
"I only fought three."
"She must have left. Raven gave her a good beating." Max said.
"We need to get out of here." Raven spoke.
"Where do you live? Maybe we should stay there for awhile." Max questioned.
"I moved to Beverly Hills. It's about 40 minutes away." I answered.
"40 minutes! How did you get here so fast! I think any second later we would have been dead!" Raven yelled.
"I flew really fast. You guys shouldn't be traveling after an attack. We'll go underground for now." I moved us under the earth until I felt the energy of the place I was staying at. I slowly and carefully airbended each one of them through a window.
"Whoa nice place you got here. You've been living here for the past 2 years?" Luke asked.
"Yep." I answered.
"Cool."
I brought some fresh clothes and underwear for them as well as a bra for Raven. There were 2 bathrooms and 2 could take a shower at the same time and gave them their own bath sponge. Raven and Luke decided to go first while Max stayed with me in the living room. It started to get awkward between us so I turned on the tv and started cooking something for them.
"You really learned how to live normally. You should have seen us, we couldn't get the tv to work, or the car. We basically walked every where. We also ran out of money." He said making it seem like it was my fault. I went to my room and pulled out $1,000's of dollars infront of him to let him know that they weren't broke anymore.
"How do you always get money?" He asked. I just turned around and kept making their food. Raven came out and she looked normal now that she cut her hair.
"Phew. I can't remember the last time I took a REAL bath." Raven said. Max went to take her spot in the shower. 10 minutes later the guys came out, looking like they did when I left and started eating their hotdog I made.
"These are delicious." Luke said between bites.
"Seriously you learned everything." Raven chimed in.
"Are you gonna eat?" Max asked. I shook my head and went to my bathroom to heal my hand and face. I returned to the living room and they all were now watching tv and Luke was irritated with the remote. I showed him how to work it and they found a show then fell to sleep. I put the guys in the spare bedroom and Raven in my room while I slept on the couch.