Undercover

Alex's POV

We pulled to the middle of no where and seen a plane. Frankenstein came out.
"Hello Alex."
"Talk." I commanded.
"Why don't we get safely back home." He said. I only agreed because as usual I have a trick up my sleeve. We arrived at this huge stone building that looked more like a prison. Basically another replica of where we broke out from. We walked inside an I was shown to a room that me and Sam would have to share. Because you know we 'are mates' yeah right!
"Dinner is going to be ready in 10." He said bored.
"You have guys cooking for y'all." I said pretending to be interested.
"Duh." He said annoyed. I headed for the kitchen and was greeted by guards at every door.
"Please sit." Frankenstein said. I sat at a chair by Sam and was served with a piece of turkey with corn and beans.
"So Alex, how about we start training tomorrow." He said rather than asked.
"Who said I wanted to train. I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself."
"Yeah sure. Then why did Arena get a knife at you and almost kill you with bloodbending." Sam said.
"Gee some mate." I said rolling my eyes. Frankenstein cleared his throat as if telling Sam to stay under control. 2nd sign.
"What Sam means to say it that we have more advanced and updated skills for you to learn. As well as new enhancements."
"How soon do we start?" I asked trying to be cheerful.
"I guess 9 ish. In the morning. How's that?"
"Terrific." I said and ate their food. Of course later on I threw it up in the bathroom. We watched tv well more like Sam watched tv. I was thinking of my plan. I guess I should have explained it more to them. And Max must be heart broken. He's last sentence was replaying in my head. 'I hate you. I hate you.' Hopefully he will understand afterwards. Sam fell asleep on our bed and I was just about to go to sleep too when a voice was in my head.
'Go to the bathroom.' It said. I did as told, not knowing why. Once in the bathroom I whispered "okay"
'How could you do that to our mate!' It yelled.
'What do you mean? Who are you?' I asked.
'I'm your inner wolf, Zuri.'
'Inner wolf?' I asked.
'Yes. Every wolf has one. We are in control in wolf form and we can talk to each other through the link.' She explained. 'Max has one too. His name is Phoenix. Now why did you do that to them?' She asked again.
'Well I would have explained it to them if he would have listened.' I complained.
'Look I know what your planning and it's a good plan just you should have went over it first.'
'Well how was I suppose to do that? It's not like I knew this was going to happen. If I did maybe I would have told them. Besides if I told them at the apartment I think Sam would have heard.'
'Is he a werewolf?' She asked.
'I don't know. Maybe.' I answered. 'Well can you tell Phoenix and Max what the plan is? Maybe that will help some.'
'Ill try. But I'm not 100% sure it will work.' She said doubtful.
'Well it has to work.' I said and headed back to bed.