Training with the enemy

Alex's POV

I woke up to an empty bed. I found a new toothbrush and brushed my teeth. Afterwards I slowly opened the door and started snooping around. After 10 mins I came to a half opened door. Sam and Frankenstein were talking.
"She just came here? With out any trouble?"
Yeah it was that easy. She must be stupider than you think."
"No she's not! I created her. I know what she is and she has to have a plan. A good one on her side. Just keep an eye on her. Don't screw up!" They finished. I hurried up and went back to the bathroom as if just getting up. Sam came in moments later.
"Morning babe." He said.
"Morning." I said with a mouth full of toothpaste.
"Ready for breakfast." He asked. I gave a thumbs up and when he left I gave the middle finger. I headed to their kitchen and was served with bacon, sausage, eggs and toast.
"So Sam. You have to be a werewolf for you to have a mate." I said pretending to flirt.
"Heh yeah." He said leaving like that. Frankenstein was giving him the look to carry on his story. Another sign of phase 2.
"I didn't know where you were and I was excited on meeting you. And I'm so glad I found you." He said pulling my hand and kissing it.
"So Dr. When does training start?"
"Momentarily." After breakfast he showed me the area that I would be practicing in. It has knifes, guns, bow and arrows. And of course mazes.
"Shall we begin." I shrugged my shoulders. Frankenstein clapped his hands and about 20 guards appeared. They each grabbed a weapon and aimed for me.
"Start!" He commanded. One guard aimed a bullet at my shoulder. I barely missed it with a back flip and fire bended his ass. Two guards came at me and I knocked them out with some punches. The training for that was me punching kicking and bending. I was done within minuets.
"Amazing." Frankenstein clapped.
"Now for tests." He said and we headed back inside. We approached a huge lab. I mean treadmill with monitors and needles and stuff.
"We are now going to monitor your speed."
"Again." I said sarcastically. I got on the treadmill and they immediately set it to 80 miles per hour. I ran as much as I could which was almost 3 hours.
"Yep. You still got it."
"Glad to know." I said catching my breath.
"Let's eat." Frankenstein said clapping his hands.
"Can I take a shower first?"
"I guess. But hurry it up." I ran as fast as I could after doing that and took a relaxing cold shower. I held my breakfast this morning all day and finally threw it up. When I got out I went down the wrong hallway on purpose. There I found new recruited guards training. They were good. Finally I met up with them in the kitchen.
"Better." Sam asked.
"Much better."
"So Frankenstein......" I started.
"Please call me Dr." He said.
"Dr.....tell me what's going on."
"With?"
"With who I thought were my friends stabbing me in the back."
"Oh right. It's a long story actually."
"I have time." I snapped. "In fact I got all day."
"Alright then. If you insist."
"Well don't you think I have a right to know." I said crossing my arms.
"Of course. Okay here it goes. I'm not the only scientist who created new creatures. I have a brother who instead is actually evil. Raven Luke and Max are part of his experiments. He wants you because you are the best invented there is. Your unique and unusual. Your rare."
"Then why were they in the same place as me?"
"My brother gave them to me 'as a gift' instead they were just spies to capture you. Luckily we got you just in time."
"Then how come you wanted to kill us? Back at the battle in Montana?" I asked.
"That wasn't me. My brother invented this thing called.....the.....um..... Gz00398 machine. This machine is a tool used to clone people." I knew for a fact that this guy was a huge liar. It's like he has 'LIAR' written all over his face. And because Sam's stupid head was in that plane with him. There's no way he has a brother.
"I know this is a lot to take in." He started.
"Ya think?" I interrupted and pretending to give a shit. "I mean talk about fake friends. These people are freaking psychos. I can' believe I fell for it."
"It's not your fault. I didn't know either."
"How did you find out?" I asked.
"Well.....uh.....that doesn't matter. Lets not talk about such things. I know what will make you feel better. Chefs!" He yelled and a chief brought plates with sliced red velvet cake on them. I laughed as if this was making me feel better.
"Thank you."
"Of course." We ate our cake and me and Sam headed for our room. When he fell asleep I threw up the food I just ate and I debated on reaching into his head or sneaking out of the room and searching my own self. I decided to sneak out and looked in every room. I found the room the guards were training in and a room with a computer in it. I searched through the computer and found new stuff on us. I would print that out before I burned this place to the ground for good. I went to another room and found this huge box machine. I couldn't make out what it was at first but then I took a closer look and found a device that you could enter places in. It was a teleport machine! This would be my getaway ride. I went back to my room and went to sleep thinking about Max. I missed him so much.
'Zuri? If your there can you tell Max or Phoenix that I miss them. Please' I thought to her before going to sleep.