New Info. Researched pt.2

MAX'S POV

Alex brought back some books and I immediately read the titles, nothing at all was related to her. She left to search some more then each of us got the book that was about us. As I was reading the werewolf book I read all the things I already know I could do. Turn into a werewolf, super strength, speed and agility, hearing and night vision, then seen that they travel in packs, well I doubt that there are other werewolves, and that there is an alpha and Luna to run the pack. Luna? That word sounds familiar, I've never heard of it before though. Raven and Luke huffed in annoyance, Im assuming they didn't find anything new so they came to bother me. I turned the page and it showed two wolves. A huge black one with dominating and protective eyes, and standing next to him was a pure white wolf, with dangerous eyes, and under it I seen Alpha and Luna, and under that was a description of them. It read "The alpha, or leader of the pack is accompanied by The Luna, or the alpha's mate. Each one is destined to be the leader. As well as mates are destined to be with another. Each one is specifically chosen and they know by sight or smell. It's described as, for smell, that is described as 'the most beautiful scent in the world, smelling like forest trees or flowers' as for sight they describe it as a tingling yet wonderful feeling in their stomach." Then the next paragraph described how they act. "Alpha and Luna are both angry yet loving to each other. They can get mad and in the next second be happy as can be. No matter how mad or angry they can get they still care about each other, and the alpha male cares more and worries a lot for he does not want anything to happen to her" I felt a little nervous and tried to keep myself hidden, but Raven and Luke were shadowing me and reading the page too, well I was really reading to them because they hacked in my mind.
"Ahhoooooohhhh," Luke joked in his girly voice.
"Man that book practically described you and Alex. Y'all are always fighting yet y'all care so much about each other,"
"What? Listen to you guys, y'all are crazy. I don't see Alex like a girlfriend, I see her as a friend." I responded.
"Oh so you mean like a friend who's a girl," Luke said.
"Yeah," I said thinking they understood. They looked at each other and busted out laughing.
"Go on lover boy do your magic," Raven said shoving me in that direction.
"How do we even know she's my mate," I said giving in and now a little curious.
"What do You mean how do YOU know," Raven corrected.
"Didnt you read! Smell or look at her, then you'll know, now go!" Luke said shoving me. I knew that she was my mate. The way she made me feel. it was more than a delicious forest smell and more than a tingling feeling in the stomach. She always made me different. i just kept trying to push her away then regretting afterwards. I walked up the staircase hoping Alex didnt hear anything or get in my mind. I walked upstairs to where she would be. I found her reading a book.