Planning pt 3

Alex's pov

I woke up on the floor, till I realized what happen last night, I shifted into Zuri. I felt fur all around me so I assumed Max was still in wolf form too. I didn't want to wake him up so I went back to sleep for maybe another half an hour.

I heard Phoenix/Max yawn and pretended to just be stretching. Then I felt an empty space and seen Max walk to the bathroom, how did he shift so easily?
Then again he was born a werewolf and wasn't bit to be transformed into one, well maybe not the bite part, since we were all transformed into what we are now.
I moved in annoyance, when is he coming back out?
Minutes later, max came out, now with some shorts.
"Morning babe. Or should I say Zuri?" He teased.
'Stop flirting and tell me how to get out of this thing. No offense Zuri.'
'Non taken.' She said. She linked Phoenix and Max caught on.
"Ah, alright. Just ask her to change back. I'm sure she'll let you, after all she is the one you are in." Max answered.
'Gee thanks for the advice. Ugh, Zuri, can I please go back to human/mutant form.'
'Your lost, it's so boring being a mutant.' She responded.
'I'm sure you would know.' I laughed.
We took a deep breath, then I could feel my bones shifting well really shrinking, finally, I and I mean I, not being in a furry figure, felt the carpet in the room.
"Well don't get too ahead of your self." I said to Max who was drooling over my naked body.
He smirked before grabbing a towel and placing it over me. I went to the bathroom to do my business.
Afterwards I met Max in the kitchen who was making chocolate pancakes.
"Those smell good." I smiled.
"No they don't. It's only because you're here." He responded.
"Where's Raven and Luke?" I asked barely realizing that they weren't here.
"I asked them to bring the car back, then to leave. So I'm pretty sure they are either back at the lake still with the car, or they dropped it off and went to another place." He said, like it was nothing, and then went back to the pancakes.
"Why did you do that? You know you can't keep me ALL to yourself." I pouted, and a little angry, it was true though.
He placed the spatula on the stove before grabbing my hips and putting me on the counter and burring himself in my neck.
"Is that a threat?" He asked.
"I could ask you the same thing." I teased.
"Don't push me." He growled.
After our make out scene, the pancakes made it known that they needed to be flipped.
We ate breakfast watching whatever morning cartoons that were on.
"How do you feel after shifting?"
"I feel okay, a little strong and awesome, I mean, I never knew what it was like to be a werewolf, till now." I answered.
"So, are you sore? Bruised?" He asked concerned.
"I guess. Both." I shrugged. He shook his head like he was regretting something. "What's wrong?"
"I shouldn't have marked you. I should have waited till you were completely healed and free from any bruises or soreness from Dr what's his face." He started.
"What are you talking about? I wanted you to mark me. I want you so you can know that I belong to you. I'm glad that you marked me, even if that means that I have to go through some sort of pain to be yours. Do you not recall any of our fights from before? We have this love hate relationship and I'm okay with that." He smashed his lips against mine and picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and them holding me against the wall. I ran my fingers through his air angry, I didn't see why this tension was between us but it felt real, and it showed that we loved each other no matter what we went through, which seemed a bit of cliche but it was happening now.
"I don't mean to cause you pain," he started, catching his breath as I did too, "but I'm happy that it makes you love me more, and you don't see me hurting you, and not thinking of leaving me." That last part shocked me, did I really want to leave Max, I mean, I did, but only because he was taking his hate way too far, and even when he hadn't marked me or we shared our love for each other I still had pain in me from not being around him. And to be honest, the thought of leaving him at all never crossed my mind. I kissed him more and more, showing her or telling him that what ever negative thoughts he might have would never be true or come true.
After that session, I broke us apart. "Maybe Raven and Luke should head back now." I breathed after every word.
"Yeah. That. Sounds. Like a. Good. Idea." He said the same way I was breathing. He placed me down on the floor and grabbed my hand, taking me to the couch where I laid into his chest and we watched tv.
Shortly afterwards, Raven and Luke arrived, and just like everything else that happens to me, they were right there asking me about it.
"Did it hurt?"
"Are you still able to control the elements in wolfie form?"
"Do you have like a secret identity now?"
I just laughed them off and did answer them afterwards.
"Alright," Raven said clapping her hands for our attention. "Let's get serious......SHOPING!"