Alex?

Max's POV

I decided to sleep in wolf form tonight. I cried as I held Alex's lifeless body in my arms.
"Why Alex. Why would you go do something like that? Why did it have to be you? I'm sorry Alex. If you wake up I will treat you like the best person in the entire universe. I will protect you and keep you safe. I promise. Please Alex."
I fell asleep in tears of sorrow and despair.
My dream was about Alex and I running in the forest in wolf form. She was a mix of brown, white and grey. Racing against my dark grey fur. She ran so freely and beautiful.
Till I heard her scream, "MAX!"
I realized the scream wasn't in my dream, but in real life.
"Alex!" I yelled. She got scared of shock and fell over the bed and groan in pain.
"Alex!" I yelled.
"Max! Where are you?" She yelled moving her hands in the dark sightless air.
I sprinted to the lights and turned them on.
Alex was sitting on the floor, holding herself and crying.
I ran to her and wrapped my arms as tightly as I could as she dug her nails into my shoulder and chest.
She cried so much, my T-shirt was soaking wet.
I rammed my lips into her hair, when it was interrupted by Raven and Luke.

Raven's POV

We heard screaming and immediately ran to Max's room. We seen him and Alex hugging and crying.
He growled at us and threw us out of the room.
We went back to our room against our will, but we were glad Alex was back.

Max's POV

I couldn't help it. Once some one entered the room, friend or not, I just went physco on them. I forced Raven and Luke out our room and grabbed Alex to put her on the bed. I kissed her neck and found the mark Sam gave her faded away, barely. Her scent was gone. She smelled like medicine and bleach and a whole bunch of chemicals.
"Max......" She started.
"Shhhh. Don't say anything. Relax." I said through tears.
"I'm sorry Max. Thank you for being here for me. I don't want to lose you." She cried even more, pulling on my shirt and crawled up into my chest.
"Oh baby that will never happen." I said as I pulled her deeper into my body making us one