My version of living normal

Note to the readers-I have no one in mind to play Max. If anyone has any ideas, I'd really liked to hear them. I want a cartoon version if possible, because all of my characters are played by people from cartoons. But anyway enjoy the chapter. Sorry it's short and boring.

Alex's POV

I learned how to drive and work the tv , the oven and everything else. I learned so much that everything was normal to me like it would be for any other human. I stole my own cash and bought food and clothes for me from Walmart. As well as a towel and sponge and body wash. I learned how to live normally, for the most part. About 2 years went by living like that. I meditated more often and I learned i could heal myself. And that i could also pull water out of the air. And there was a movie store down the street from me and i found this show called Teen Titans and it had a character that was just like Raven. The short purple hair. Could fly and had dark magic. In the cartoon she was the daughter of the devil. Every so now and then I thought of Raven and Luke. Max was rarely. The only thing I could hear was him being so mean to me. I just didn't understand it. He treated me like that even at the lab. Since we first met. I don't know what it was about me he didn't like. After watching a show that I was addicted to called Gotham I went to sleep.