Going out

Luke when he's in his unrated version.
Trigon makes me laugh.

Max's POV

I woke up to Alex's fresh mark on her neck. I smelt her original scent now. I snuggled my nose into her neck making her giggle, meaning she was a little ticklish there.
"Morning sweetheart." I said.
"Morning." She said stretching.
" how you feeling?"
"Okay. Sore, not has bad as usual. I think maybe a cool meditation and healing process will fix me up." She said and got up. Phoenix kept trying to claw at her, he didn't want her to leave. I don't know where i got the strength to contain him.

30 minutes later Alex came back, I took her spot to brush my teeth and take a shower as well.

Alex's POV

While i was changing, max went into the bathroom. Once done, I meditated the best I could, some how my body was calm, just my mind was furious. I did my best to look at all that I have here and all that was positive, but my mind just wouldn't stop playing everything that happened.
First it was putting up with Max's bullshit.
Then, Ethan's.
Then living on my own and after a while having to go back to save my family.
My relationship with Max.
Defeated Frankenstein's puppets
Dealing with max again.
And finally Frankenstein and Sam.
All those stupid tests, soldiers.
I can't believe I made it this far. I cant believe I made it period. If you think about it, max helped, I mean, he's the reason I can go all physco and control all the elements.
My head was still raging with pain when Max came out of the bathroom. He dressed then we joined Luke and Raven for breakfast.
After eating, we watched Jeepers Creepers, and I have to admit, it was pretty scary. I buried my face into Max's chest a couple of times through out the movie.
After that, we had our lunch, which was delicious.
"Alex, go get ready. We are going to the mall." Raven says after lunch.
"What for?"
"Because I want to take you." Max answers for Raven.
"Alright then." I say and take another shower and change into some jeans and a batman shirt. Even though I'm tough, I'm not batman tough. Plus he's hot.
Shortly after we jumped in the car and headed for the mall. Raven drove and Max had me on his lap the entire ride in the back seat.
"How about getting some clothes?" Max asked once we pulled up.
"Sure."
"Okay. I know the best place." He said, grabbed my hand and led me the way.
We ended up in a place called Burlington.
"Go on. Get whatever you like." He said. I walked over to the isle of non stop jeans. If its one thing I love, is jeans. I got all kinds, black, white, blue, camo. Then a bunch of cute Tee's. Max got some jeans too as well as some shirts. I was just glancing through the dresses and I found one that caught my eye. A blue dress with a black outline. I'm not the dress wearing kind of girl but this one was just pretty to me. I wanted to look for some shoes and I found a cute pair of black highs. They weren't those over exaggerated type of high heels, just the ones with the right amount. I caught up with Max afterwards.
"What did you get?" He asked.
"Just some stuff." I shrugged. "What are you looking for? Clean boxers?" I laughed.
"I would be careful what you say sweetheart." He chuckled and pulled me close to his body by my waist.
"I'd be careful what you do, babe." I laughed back and kissed him. "Let's not make out at the store." I said and got out of his grip.
"Your right. Lets save that for when we get home."
We paid at the register for our things and went to this place called the amazon cafe. We seen Raven and Luke looking at the stuff animals.
"Hey guys." Max said.
"Hey!" Raven screamed. "Isn't this adorable. Luke got me a stuffed crocodile!"
"That is cute." I agreed. They left to go pay.
"Do you want a stuff animal?" Max teased. "How about this jaguar?"
"Thank you." I smiled and gave him a quick kiss. We all gathered at the front of the store and discussed what we were gonna do next.
"Want to eat at a place called Furr's? It's like 5 minuets away." Luke suggested.
"That's fine. Is that okay with you?" Max asked me.
"Yeah. Of course." I agreed.
We went to Furrs and the food was amazing. It was an all you can eat type of restaurant. Shortly after wards we went home, and after that we went to sleep. It was pretty hot for both Max and I, even though the AC in our room was on full blast, so he jumped in bed with his boxers and I did with just my bra and underwear. I laid my head on his chest and just enjoyed the feeling of being free.
"Tell me Alex," he started which made me look up at him. "How did I get so lucky ending up with you?"
"I don't know. Maybe Karma works differently with mutants." I answered and we kissed for a solid minuet before going to sleep.