Will it ever end?

The picture above is "stone guy" according to the four fugitives.
All rights and thanks to those involved with the show teen titans.

Alex's POV

The door busted open. It was the three people I fought earlier plus a fourth one. That fourth person sent shivers down my spine. They said she was like me but meaner. I wasn't sure if I could handle her. The green boy turned into a gorilla and went right after Luke. Stone guy went to Raven. While dust fairy went to Max and Sparkle face charged right after me. I stood there shaking but she seemed to be so calm. Then she threw the first move by throwing water at me. I divided it and threw fire at here. She put them out with water and froze my hands. I did a back flip and fire came from my feet surprising her. She got a little burned but not minor or life threatening. I flew out the window while she stayed there amazed. I made my frozen hands melt and was free. I aimed for her without any warning and slammed her against the refrigerator. Some how the other people from both sides were no where to be found but all I hoped for my side was that they were alright or done with their fight. She started throwing sharp icicles at me. She got one to slice near my cheek.
I did a roll an grabbed her feet making them burn with fire. She kicked me right in the face and ran for the kitchen. Once I got up she threw a knife right into my stomach. I panicked and grabbed the knife and threw it out. She jumped out the window and was carried by a green eagle. I sat on my knees shocked and motionless. The blood was overflowing my hands.