Its too late to apologize.......Its too laaaaatttteeee

Raven=up top
For those who don't know who Raven is from the tv show, I suggest watching it. The series Teen Titans is AMAZING. All rights and thanks to those who created Teen Titans and those involved as well.

Alex POV
They returned and we headed back to the mansion. I started packing my stuff into a backpack I found. Max walked in and I didn't want to see him so I kept packing and didnt look at him.
"What do you think you're doing?" I stayed quiet and kept packing.
"Are you leaving?" Still nothing.
"Hello I'm talking to you!" He said grabbing my hands making me stop.
"Yes I'm leaving!" I yelled.
"Why?" He said like he didnt know.
"What do you mean why? I'm tired of your shit! I can't do anything without one of you're dumb comments. I can't stay here. Y'all are better off without me."
"No we need you."
"What is with you! You hate me then your impress then you hate me again then your thankful. Make up your mind. Do you just want me here to do and fix things y'all can't"
"Look I'm sorry but what I said back there I said so you wouldn't go out with that guy."
"I told you I'm not a baby."
"I know but I just don't trust these people. There's something I don't like about him." I continued to pack and as I zipped up the backpack he said.
"Please don't go. Please." I walked out of the room and to the restroom. Then went back to the room and got ready. Even though it was 5. I went outside and on the roof. And looked up at the sky, then decided to meditate. I could feel everything. More than what I usually did. I felt the cars from the city going up and down the streets. The planes that were hundreds of feet in the air. Even down to the smallest bug in the grass. I went back inside about an hour later and gave the rest of the cash to Raven, she didnt ask so im assuming Max told her what i was planning on doing. it was almost 7. I went ahead and decided to fly to the mall. I knew I had to leave the car there for them. I landed behind the mall and found my way to the Nike store. Ethan arrived a little later.