1st day as a couple

I woke up and was locked by Max's iron grip around my waist. I tried to pull away but he only tightened it more. So I blood bended his arm to move and I went to the bathroom. As I was brushing my teeth Max came storming through the door.
"Don't do that to me!" He yelled angry but relief flooded over.
"Do what?" I asked my mouth still full of toothpaste.
"Leave without me knowing," he groaned and grabbed his toothbrush.
"Well if it weren't for your iron grip, I wouldn't have to." I said spitting out toothpaste to talk. He pouted while brushing his teeth. After we brushed our teeth, I dragged him to the bed and pushed him on his back and sat on top of him.
"Your, going to, get, more, protective, now that, you've, mark me, right?" I said between kisses.
"You got it babe," he smiled and I stopped. He looked at me thinking he pushed the limit.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." He started.
"Say it again." I ordered.
"What babe?" He asked.
"Yeah, say it to me again."
"Babe."
"I like the way you say it." I smiled and kissed him again. He chuckled while we kissed.
"Come on. Lets go check on Raven and Luke." I said breaking us about.
"No, keep kissing me." He whined.
"But that's all we've been doing."
"Maybe we should get to the next level." He said wiggling his eyebrows.
"Yeah let's not. Too far." I went in for a kiss, he closed his eyes and was prepared for a kiss, I used that as a trick and ran out of bed and the door.
"Alex!" He shouted and chased after me. "Don't trick me!" And tackled me on the couch.
"Then don't mention such nastiness." I warned. He came in for a kiss but I put my fingers to stop him.
"I mean it." I said strict.
"Okay." He said rolling his eyes,
"Hmm...mmmm!" Raven cleared her throat. My cheeks were blushing and I felt them steaming through the skin, the more I felt it the more embarrassed I was.
"Aww, she's blushing!" Raven said pointing at me. I got up from the couch and chased her throughout the room. We ended up tickling each other in her room.
"So how do like Max if you don't mind me asking?"
"He's okay. I mean he's funny and a gentlemen, but you know once something happens, you really can't forget it. Trust is easy to break, but takes years to fix." I said before we went back to the kitchen.
"Hey, do y'all want breakfast at iHop?" Max asked.
"Sure, do we have enough money though?" Luke asked.
"Please," Max said and went to our room coming back with a stack of cash.
"Let's go get ready!" Raven shouted and we got ready. We drove to the iHop that the couple in the hotel we were staying at went to. Yes I did put a couple asleep again. Well I should really say a family;a husband, wife and two sons.
"I have to go to the bathroom real quick," Raven said once we got inside.
"Okay, you want us to wait for you or get a table now?" Luke asked.
"Nah, get a table, I'll find y'all." She responded. The waiter took us to our seats and asked for our drinks.
"What can I get for the beautiful lady?" He asked pulling out his notebook. Before I even got to look at the menu, Max had my hand in a deep grip and growled at the waiter.
"I think you should back off before I rip you to shreds, literally." The waiter stood there pale and shocked.
"Can we get another waiter, perhaps a girl maybe please?" Luke asked trying to get this guy out of here as fast as possible. He shook his head and practically sprinted to get a waitress. I slapped Max's shoulder. He turned towards me with a cold look.
"You are an idiot for acting that way. That guy did nothing wrong." I argued.
"He called you beautiful. Only I can do that. I don't want some guy to be looking at you and think he can talk to you as he pleases. He needs to know you belong to me." He said stern.
"Did he try to sleep with me? No. Did he ask me out? No." I said, crossed my arms and pouted just as Raven was coming to our table. I'm starting to wish I went with her.
"I have to go pee." I said wanting to go to the bathroom to cool down before I burn the whole city down.
"Are you sure? Or do you want to go get that guys number!" M ax yelled. So I jumped on my bench and over him and headed for the bathroom. I rubbed some cold water on my face and breathed slowly. I went back inside and bumped into a blond guy but still headed back to my table. I jumped over Max like before and didnt bother ordering anything. Our breakfast was quiet and silent the entire time.
"Can you guys wait for us in the car? If y'all don't mind?" Max asked Raven and Luke. They did and left me with Max, weeee.
"Look Alex, I'm sorry for overreacting but it's just I didn't like that guy and I didn't like that he called you beautiful. I didn't want him flirting with you. I guess I got a little jealous." He finished.
"Your stupid for thinking I am going to be with someone else. Did I or did I not ask you to mark me. Why did I ask you that? Because I know who I belong to and I want to be with him my entire life. I want to be with you." I said before jumping over him and walking out the door.
"Everything okay?" Raven asked.
"Terrific." I said dull. Not a second later Max came in and started the car. No one said anything the entire ride. We pulled up to a huge busy building which was the mall.
"You guys go ahead, we'll catch up," Max said and turned off the engine. Luke and Raven immediately got off and headed for the mall.
"Are you okay?" He asked me.
"sure," I said with no emotion.
"Are we okay?"
"Sure," I repeated, both verbally and emotionally.
"I said I was sorry," he said giving me the puppy eyes.
"I don't know how many of those I hear from you." I said and got out of the car. He hurried up and followed behind.
"How can I make it up to you?" He said grabbing my hand.
"Over here." I said and yanked him to the corner of Macy's. This time it was me who was trapping him to the wall. Even though he was a werewolf and tall and freakishly strong We were equally compared. I gave him a long slow kiss then pulled away.
"You have a funny way of making up by making out." He laughed. I silenced him by flicking his stomach.
"Ouch." He whined sarcastically.
"The next time you get jealous like that you won't get another make up or out." I threatened.
"Okay. I'll work on it."
"You better." I said. He held his arm around my waist as we caught up with Luke and Raven. We all got a bunch of clothes and little things like necklaces, watches etc. Once we were hungry we stopped and ate at a place called the Olive Garden.