Craving for my plan

I finally found a guy for Max!!!
Yesss!
Thank you so much Sarah!
@sarahreyes

Alex'a POV

I woke up sore as can be. My body felt like a huge rock. I immediately went to the bathroom to throw up, after I'm done I looked in the mirror. I haven't eaten for 3 days straight and you could see it. My cheek bones breaking threw the skin. Ribs popping out. Eyes of the living dead, dead from life and hope. My lip is busted and I have a huge black eye. Bruises on my forehead, what's left of my stomach and arms. While I was brushing my teeth the best I could Sam walked in like nothing.
"Do ya mind?" I asked irritated.
"Dr. Verras doesn't want you to heal yourself, he wants to document how long it takes for you to heal." He ordered completely ignoring my question.
"Fine." I groaned. He exited and I kept brushing my teeth with my thoughts. My plan was well planned and I just wanted to use it ever so desperately. But I didn't know if it would backfire, maybe because it was too soon, or I was just out of mind for thinking I could take down this whole place by myself. I left the bathroom and went to the kitchen.
"Great job training yesterday! You did marvelous!" Frankenstein said as if I accomplished something so important and meaningful.
"Thanks! It was a blast!" I said sarcastically.
"Now Alex, you shouldn't complain about being a great fighter." He said taunting me.
"Great fighter? I got my ass kicked! By some people who found my tickle spot on my arms and legs! That's a great fighter!" I yelled the best I could.
"That's called chi blocking, it's used to numb the nerves and muscles used for bending. I wanted to see how you reacted towards it and you did outstanding." He said, I just gave him an eye roll.
"Now Sam did tell you not to heal your self which by the looks of it, it seems you listened." He said examining me. I gave him the best stare I could, a guard served me a breakfast plate but I just couldn't eat.
"You must eat, we have training in 30 mins."
"My intestines aren't functioning well." I said with no emotion, considering I really didn't have any.
"Very well. I guess we'll stick to the basics."
Pssftt- what was that, monitoring how many rocks I can bend while getting my ass kicks by a punch of tickle monsters? After their breakfast we went to the lab I went on my first day training here.
They made me run at 80 miles an hour even though I was in this condition.
I didn't make not even 10 seconds. I clasped on the floor of the treadmill and into the wall. I was weak, hungry, aging in pain, I wanted Max, I wanted him to hold me and keep me safely in his arms, have my head secured by his neck. I miss his jealously and overreacting, I even miss his mean comments.
"Not your best Alex." Frankenstein said.
"That's...because...I wasn't....trying...to.....to begin...with...." I managed to say.
"All right, I guess we can rest today, since you gave it your all yesterday." He said cheery. I wobbled to my room and laid on my bed with pain in every movement. Sam came in and put something in the DVD player. He took off his shirt and pants and got in the bed. I thought he was going to fall asleep while watching a movie, the movie turned out to be porn. He faced me towards him and attacked me with his tongue. Choking me with every what he called a kiss. The taste of him was disgusting! I pushed him off as much as I could and he slapped me.
"Don't do that you bitch! I control you!" He yelled. He pulled my arms over my head as he placed himself over me, I was glad he wasn't inside of me. He ripped off my shirt then tied my hands with a rope to the bed rail then took off my pants and tied one of my legs away from each other to the end of the bed. He hovered over me and bit me more violently and angrier than Max did. I felt his DNA in me now and i felt more blood dripping and filling the pillow and bed sheets. He started touching me inappropriate and I held back my tears. Show no fear!