Free? Not Quite

ALEX'S POV

"Man I didn't think we were gonna make it." Raven said.
"Oh please you were up in the air in less than a second, you probably would have ditched us too," Max said angry.
"Yep your absolutely right," she said defeated.
"Ugh! It's good to finally be free! Literally! Not caged up." Luke said happily.
"So what do you guys want to do now that we are free." Asked Max.
"Not so fast, dog boy, Frankenstein's guys are gonna track us as fast as he can. I say we move to another state and settle down, new names, stuff like that."
"Oh I'm sorry 'your majesty' I didn't know you were in charge of our asses!" Max yelled.
"I never said I was in charge, your the one who acts more of a boss than anyone here!" I said getting just as mad.
"At least I know how to act like one, all you do is meditate and play with you red and blue lights!" He responded.
"Guys chill, gosh y'all should get married or something, y'all sure act like married couples." Luke and Raven laughed.
"And how would you know Sherlock?" Max said getting mad.
"Look Alex, why don't we," but before he could finish the sentence I was gone. I needed to sweat out my heat, as if I weren't already sweating. I didnt want to spend my first minutes auguring. That's all I do, I haven't learned to control my heat, I'm always hot, I need to learn how to keep it in a certain place and stay there. I went running for what I think was about 7 miles. We all contain speed and high advanced hearing. I walked down the woods as a 'cool down' as if I needed one. I noticed leaves cracking nearby and was in attack mode. I turned around and was electrocuted, but as always I redirected it and knocked them down, however there was an army of 40 men. I blood bended them and killed them automatically. I sprinted back to the gang and warned them.
"Frankenstein is on our tails! I just got through taking down an army!"
"You know people CAN sometimes be wrong. They don't ALWAYS have to be right," Max said sarcastically.
"I'm not playing," I said slapping him, he growled and grabbed my arms. I got out of his grip and moved all of the trees with earth bending, and brought the pile of dead guys to where we were at, I picked up a guy and Raven inspected him.
"He's dead alright, I'm assuming blood clots," she said sarcastically looking at me. We jumped in the sky and kept flying to a new place, Los Angels.