I've had enough

Alex's POV

Show no fear! I kept telling myself.

As he unhooked my bra all I heard was the moaning of the girl from the tv. He went for my underwear but I couldn't take it anymore.

I blood bended him making him stop, good thing I can do that with my eyes, and don't necessarily need my hands or feet to do that. I made him untie me and squeezed his heart as I got dressed. I burned up the tv and faced Sam. I pulled all his blood out of his eyes and nose, even his ears. I had enough. After he was dead I pulled the werewolf DNA from my neck, including Max's, which sucked! I tucked the card that Max gave which I brought here, into my pants.

I ran down the hall and ran into 3 guards, they noticed something was wrong and they attacked me, I wasn't playing any more so I blood bended them. I ran to the computer room where I found info on me and the others, I hurried up and printed them out.
"What do you think you are doing?" Frankenstein asked.
"I'm escaping. Again." I said trying to match his voice.
"I can't let you do that."
"Well you leave me no choice."
"Get her." He said and a whole flood of guards came in. They tried shocking me but I electrocuted them before they even leaned forward for a shot. I walked out of the room and immediately got a huge punch to the face. The papers I printed scattered everywhere. I hurried up and folded ,the best I could, the papers and stashed them in my pockets. I took down the guy with fire bending and slamming him against a wall and ran down the hallway. There was a wall of guards in an attacking stance, I air bended them out of the way and ran a hard right. I was entering the kitchen, and there was....well basically hell.
One guy quickly through a knife at me but I dodged it, when I face them another one came at me and sliced my cheek, scraping the bone, the pain was unspeakable.
I turned around and threw chairs at as many people as I could. I jumped over tables and fire bended the guards faces off. I got electrocuted for a split second before twisting the guy holding the stick's head. I left threw the double swinging doors. I rammed my shoulder against the wall for tripping. I ran out some more doors and ended up outside. Out there was an army of men with guns. One got my in the middle of my calf. Another in my already hurt shoulder.
"Hold your fire Dammit!" Frankenstein yelled. "Alex! You have one more chance to surrender and come with us!" He yelled threw the microphone. I looked at the back to back guards lined up. Rifles all aimed and targeted on me. The blood was gushing threw my fingers, my jeans were sogging with blood. I knew I couldn't win this, it was impossible, I would have to use all the elements for that to happen.
All of the elements.
I thought of Max. How so badly I wanted to be with him. Back at home.
"Surrender isn't in my vocabulary." I said the best I could. Now I was in control.