I'm sorry Alex (Max's POV)

Max POV
I couldn't sleep for anything. My mind was running. Frankenstein's army is already here and ready to fight. We trained only two days and well three counting this coming day. I walked up to a sleeping Max. I thought if I apologized in her sleep maybe something will trigger her mind or something. "I messed up bad. Really bad." I started. "I'm so sorry Alex. I really am. I don't know how I can get your forgiveness again. You've given me so many chances and I just used them like nothing. I'm so stupid. What was I expecting, for you to just forgive me. I guess I got used to it, kinda like you did with me. I wish you could give me another chance. I promise you, I won't screw up this time. I won't. I'll make sure of it. Please Alex. And now I can't stop thinking of that kiss. That absolutely amazing kiss. I wish I could get more of them. But I guess you decided on that. Which of course you have all rights to. I didn't meant for this to happen, I just, I just don't know what's wrong with me. Even my inner wolf agrees with you. And he warned me about crossing the line, I just didnt want to admit that you were my mate. I thought I was some hotshot that could just play an do whatever he wanted but I was completely wrong. I need to be concerned of you and your feelings. I don't want anything to happen to you. I can still feel your lips on mine. Of course you might hate that part of yours but I'm sorry." I finished and gently put my head on her stomach. I so desperately wanted to hold her in my arms and just hug her and never stop. I decided not to push her and slowly got up and quietly went back to my room.