Final battle

I felt my eyes glowing and a little more energized then these past hours. They shot at me but I made a shield of air, which made the bullets got everyone, except for me. I wiped half of them out.
I got back on the ground and pulled some guards from the bridge they were on with a huge avalanche of rocks then smashed them afterwards. Frankenstein ran back inside like the coward he was born to be. As well as a few guards who ran sacred to death. I air bended myself to where they entered and lucky for me they hid in the lab that had the teleport machine in. A guard came up from behind and got me in a head lock. Another came to punch me in the stomach numerous times. I got a hard hit right at his heart and he died from low oxygen to his lungs. I pulled the guard who had me in a head lock over me and smashed his head against the floor till his face bled up. I seen Frankenstein with a gun and even more guards behind him. I took a rack of bombs from both the guards and ran inside the machine. I entered the location of the hotel I was living at, and after I hit GO, I unhooked the bombs and threw them outside the door of the machine. The last thing I heard was a ringing in my ears.