So thats what that meant

Max's POV

After Raven cleaned up Alex, I put her on our bed and cleaned the tub. I wanted to just hold her but in her condition I could easily kill her. She's so weak and venerable. Raven was cleaning Alex's clothes when she found papers crumpled up in her pockets.
"What is that?" Luke asked.
"I don't know." She said while straightening and unfolding the papers. Her eyes widened as she read.
"What is it?" Luke complained.
"These are papers about us."
"No way!" Luke said yelling and jumping up.
"Guys be quiet." I said.
"Right." Raven whispered.
"Let's let her be." I said and we walked out the door.
Raven started reading all kinds of new skills we had.
"Alex can lava and metal bend! And she can make people think and feel something else! Luke! You can turn into any person! Max! You can camouflage!" Raven started.
"What else!" Luke jumped.
"We can't reproduce. Well that explains why i haven't came out pregnant." Raven said with a sad look.
"Anything else?" I asked.
"It gives us our birthdays." Our eyes dropped and we were speechless.
"So this is what your vision meant." Raven said to Luke.
"What vision?" I asked.
"Luke had a vision of that blonde guy coming here and she went with him to get this." Raven explained like nothing.
"You mean Alex had an idea for us! She risked her life for us! I told her I hated her for us! Why didn't you tell me this earlier!" I yelled.
"Because I couldn't figure it out." Luke said shrugging. I pinned him to the wall.
"Our mate got hurt because of you!" My wolf yelled now in control and I didn't stop him.
"Okay I'm sorry. Chill." Luke said. My wolf punched the wall right next to his head then left to be with our mate.