Is this how regular humans live?

Alex=up above(except you know with clothes)
Again all rights and thanks to those involved in the series of the legend of korra an those who created it.

Alex's POV

"Hey, sorry for the wait." He said.
"Oh don't worry about it."
"Everything okay?" He asked.
"Yeah," I said changing my emotion cause clearly it was noticeable that I was sad.
"Okay well there's this place call the Cheesecake Factory an it has amazing food."
"Okay let's go." I said. We walked to the restaurant and immediately it shined with these long diamonds or something. We got this big table with like cushion benches. I looked down the menu and read the descriptions and they all sounded good.
"Get anything." Ethan said. I couldn't resist, I had to smile. Moments later a woman came to take our order and drinks. We started off just eating our food then towards the end we started talking.
"So did you just move here or are you planning on leaving?"
"Actually Im leaving."
"Awww. Are you serious? When do you think we will be able to see each other again?" He asked.
"Um well. I don't know."
"Oh well, I'm sure you'll come back, for me?" He said and made me blush. We finished our meal with full stomachs then he asked for the bill.
"Hey what do you say we go to my place and chill." He said. That questioned shocked me but I agreed. We went to his apartment and he put on a movie and sat on the couch. Towards the middle of the movie he started to kiss my cheek, then touch my legs. I motioned for him to get off but he wouldn't. While this was happening i was wondering what he was going to do. i mean i know of sex, i heard the scientists at the lab talk about it but never actually knew what it was. Right at that moment he shoved his tongue down my throat and reached for my private part, and i felt violated. I blood bended him and held him in the air infront of me.
"You jerk!" I yelled. I was angrier than ever. I seen the deeper side of him. I reached into his brain without even knowing it. I seen what he was planning on doing and the image was horrible. Then I opened his brain to his past. And seen all the girls he had messed with and what he did to them.
I was so angry for what he did to those girls and angry that he played me and that Max was right. I pulled all the blood from his heart and put it to his head. He died a horrible slow death and I was glad. I put the building on fire starting with his room. I flew out the window and seen it expand and turn to broken wood. Then big trucks with red lights and water came and tried to turn the fire off. I left before they were done. I grabbed my stuff from the mansion Raven Luke and Max were at and left. I headed to what I found out was Beverly Hills where I found an apartment which of course I stole. The people who were living there were a couple. I went into their minds as I did Ethan's. And that was my new life.