Together Again

This is suppose to be 'green guy' or 'green goblin'.
All rights and thanks to the people involved in the show Teen Titans.
Seriously if you haven't seen it at all, you should. IT'S AMAZING!

Resume.

Alex's POV

I woke up early to get breakfast. I left to get them donuts and sausage rolls to treat them nice because they got their asses kicked and I wasn't their to help them. When I returned I found Max who was the first one to wake up which was my fear:that I would have to stay with Max alone even for a second.
"Where were you?" He asked worried. I gave him the 'remember I'm not a kid' look. He caught on and said," I'm just asking because I was worried they caught you."
"Oh no I just, um, went to go get donuts for y'all."
"Oh. Thank you." I nodded in acceptance and started fixing plates and drinks. Shortly after Raven and Luke came in to sit and eat.
"Oh these are delicious." Luke said. "How come you don't cook like this for me babe?" He asked looking at Raven.
"Babe?" I asked.
"Oh yeah, when you left Raven and Luke some how, which I don't even know how it happened they just got together and yeah..." Max said.
"Wow. And I didn't cook them. I bought them. " I said.
"Yeah Luke!" Raven said to Luke.
"Anyways, I don't know what it was, maybe because we are both practically demons and also we found out Max's soulmate and we knew it was meant to be." Luke spoke.
"Soulmate?" I asked. Max gave Luke a look and he squinted his eyes like he wasn't suppose to say that.
"It's nothing." Max said nervously.
"Did Frankenstein catch her? Do we need to get her?" I asked, a little worried that a girl was innocently captured.
"Oh no! She's fine. She left earlier ago and is doing fine now. We had a bad relationship." He said. Luke shook his head. I decided to let it go.
"Okay, well when you guys are ready we can go get y'all some clothes and stuff because I'm assuming y'all don't want to go back to the mansion. We can go to the mall or Walmart. Walmart had clothes and stuff that y'all can get for yourselves."
"What's WailMarc?" Max asked. I laughed "it's Walmart. It has clothes food and personal supplies like towels, cleaning supplies, shower needs."
"Um if you don't mind me asking, but I think I already know the answer, but where are we..." Luke started but again I silenced him when I pulled out the cash.
"You never get caught?" Max asked.
"So far no." I said.
"How! I tried doing it and almost gave us away. I'm surprised they didn't find us at the mansion." Raven said.
"They did except instead of it being humans it was newly created assassins." Luke said irritably.
"Oh you won't believe this! We were like broke and starving. We found some food in the refrigerator and it was raw food and we don't know how to cook." Raven started.
"Why didn't you just use your magic to cook it?" I asked.
"I don't know how to cook with my magic. I don't even think I can use my magic to cook." Raven said. I told her that she could and they were all amazed I learned something about them. I showed Raven the show and she started to use her magic for all kinds of things. Cooking, bringing things to her. Then she found out she could cast spells and all other kinds of things. She thanked me for showing her new things about herself. Soon we all got ready to go to the store. I drove to Walmart, like a regular person instead of using electrics to control it and like before they were shocked and also amazed.
"Okay well if y'all want y'all can go and get the things y'all need while ill get the things we need for the house." I said as we entered the store and got a cart.
"Nah, it's okay. We don't know what all is here. We'll just follow you and you can show us where the stuff is for us. Right guys." Max said looking at Luke and Raven.
"Okay. If that's what y'all want." We started at the fruit isle and they got fruit they never seen before and just started piling the cart but when they noticed how much food they were putting in they started to hesitate.
"Guys, get what ever y'all want, its no problem." It didn't take me saying that twice. By the time we were down with the grocery and home section we needed a second cart.
"Okay, here's the guy section me and Raven will go to the girl section and meet y'all back here." I said.
"No, I think it's best we stay together and not split up." Max said.
"Besides I want to know what Raven will be wearing for me." Luke said while they made out in the corner. I turned around because it was nervous me and Max were just standing there while they kissed.
"I didnt know yall were that serious." i said.
"you have know idea what my ears have been through" max said. i made a face and laughed. Minutes later they finally started getting clothes for them. Next was the girls section and Raven was putting skinny jeans after skinny jeans into the cart. As well as some short revealing tops.
"Oh hey where's the thongs?" Raven asked.
"Behind that shelf." I said and Raven and Luke ran excitedly to that section. Great. Me and Max again. He sensed this weirdness and started a conversation.
"Did you run into any trouble out hear" I shook my head.
"How did you find this town?"
"I jus flew until I came here." I shook. I don't know why I was afraid of him. I felt stupid that I was letting him cause me to shake and be nervous.
"Hey, um listen. I'm sorry for how I let things end between us. I shouldn't have treated you like I did. I've been regretting it my entire life. All I ask now is for your forgiveness and I promise you that I won't treat you like that ever again."
"Okay. I forgive you." I said after a moments silence but I wasn't going to have the same relationship I did but not be distance either, just be cautious.
"Oh thank you." He said pulling me into a hug. And shockingly I returned the hug.
"I'll still pick on you just not as much or as bad." We both laughed. The two love birds came back and we check out and unloaded at the apartment. Raven and Luke shared a room and I gave Max mines.
"You sure you don't want your own room. It has a bed and bathroom." Max said.
"Nah it's okay. That bed has been causing my back to hurt." I lied.
"Oh so you thought I deserve a bad back too?" Max asked. I laughed and gave him a 'maybe' grin. We chilled in the living room when I asked them if they wanted to get something to eat. They all jumped except for Raven. Luke noticed and asked her what was wrong.
"How come you don't take me out for a romantic dinner? You just let Alex do all the work. She works for her money and apartment. I haven't seen you do anything." Raven pouted.
"Thanks a lot." Luke mumbled. I laughed but in the end we went to a restaurant called Raphael's. I gave Luke some cash for him to take Raven on a date even though it was at the same place she still liked it.
"Do you come and eat alone?" Max asked.
"Ha. I'm not that depressed and lonely." I laughed.
"Could have fooled me." Max chimed in. I gave him a playful offended look.
"Well, no I don't go to restaurants by myself..." I started.
"So you just bring guys to rob them afterwards." Max teased.
"Okay well maybe." I joked. "But no really. I either get food from a drive thru or make my own at home."
"You cook?" Max asked shocked.
"Yeah....it's really not that hard if you try it." I said.
"You sure you don't put your meat on a stick and spark a little fire from your fingers?" I had to laugh at that.
"No. I actually cook. With the stove and oven and microwave and stuff."
"Do you still see Ethan?" Max asked which caused the laughing to stop.
"He lives back in Los Angels. Do you really think I would be seeing him from here to here? It's almost an hour away." I said hoping that would drop it.
"You came back for us. Why wouldn't you go back for him?"
"That's different. I actually know y'all and care about y'all."
"So, you kinda knew him and kinda cared about him as well."
"Ethan's dead." I said coldly and wanting to end the conversation.
"What? How?"
"He tried to get into my pants. Exactly like you said." Max growled and his eyes were turning into that foggy grey when he's mad. "So I had a little bit of a panic attack. I read his entire brain. Then I suffocated him with his own blood. Set him and his apartment on fire then flew over here." I said looking down.
"Oh. Wow." He said clearing his throat from the end. "Ummm..." He started.
"Yeah. You were right. But could you not bring it up right now. Maybe later but right nows not a good time." I interrupted.
"I wasn't going to say that." My eyes shot up to his, shocked.
"I was going to say, Im sorry. And also that I wish you would have saved piece of him for me to beat up." I laughed that he was trying to make me feel better.
"And you discovered a new skill, which could be useful." He smiled.
"Yeah I guess so."
"So can you just read someone's mind like that, or do they have to be concentrated and still?"
"I can read their mind anytime. They don't have to be still or asleep or anything." Max's jaw dropped at that and seemed nervous now.
"But don't worry. I won't read your secrets." I laughed.
"I hoped not." He mumbled.
"Ewww!" I yelled at the thoughts he might have had.
"No! It's not that. Ugh it's complicated." He said embarrassed.
"So what about this girl that you were dating?" I questioned.
"Oh, um her. It was nothing."
"Gosh, some respect."
"No, no it's not that. It's, well maybe I did disrespect her but I didn't think it was disrespectful. I guess, I don't know, I guess I didn't know any better. I mean I was locked up for 20 something years. And the only people I hung out with was y'all. So it ain't like I knew how to act." He said.
"Oh, so did you disrespect her verbally or physically?" I asked, I couldn't imagine Max being physically harmful.
"I don't know what that is."
"Verbally is saying things mean and physically is doing something mean, like forcing or hitting." I said.
"Oh no! I would never lay a hand on her. Even if she called my the meanest thing in the world, or hit me first. The only time I ever touched her was when I hug her OR if she did made me mad I would grab her wrists but not go any further than that."
"Aww. Well at least you know your limits. So what's this girl's name so I can apologize to her for you." I laughed.
"Heh,um her name, was, um, Lukcey."
"Lukcey? Don't you mean Lucy?" I giggled.
"Yeah, Lucy. I have trouble with "C's"" he said. We all headed back to the apartment when they were annoyed that there wasn't anything on. We went to the movie trading center and they all got lots of movies each. Once we agreed on a movie called "as above so below" we relaxed. But it was interrupted.