Chapter 1 - Layla

Mature Content

Saturday, May 17th

"I missed you, love."

He kissed me and sat me down on the bed. I couldn't take my eyes off of him as he slowly pulled my dress over my head, exposing my body.

"I see you missed me too."

He leaned down to kiss my thigh before making his way up to my stomach. He loves teasing me.

"Don't worry love, we have all night. I don't want to rush. Let me enjoy you."

I didn't want to take my time. I wanted to feel him now. It's been too long.

"I need you, now." I whispered.

"Anything you want, love."

I moaned as he started to suck on my nipples. My mind was caught up in the feeling until I felt him pushing against my entrance. I winced and my body tensed.

"Sshhh. I got you, love. You're tight as hell, relax so you can open up for me."

He started kissing me again with so much passion that my body couldn't resist relaxing as he slid further inside me.

"Mmm."

"Well damn, what the hell are you dreaming about?"

I wake up and realize that I'm in my bed at the manor. Lela is invading my privacy.

"Why are you in my room?"

"Don't answer a question with a question. Who was giving you the business?"

"Oh my God! No one. Get out! I need to shower and get dressed."

"I bet you do need to shower. I know you just got a new shower head. If you are longer than an hour, I'm going to tell your dad you are up here being nasty."

She sticks her tongue out and starts laughing. I wish I was being nasty.

"I only need forty-five minutes. The longer you are here bothering me, the longer I will take."

"Uh huh. I'll see you in forty-five minutes. That rose I bought you will get the job done in ten."

I throw my pillow at her and she runs out closing the door. Just in case she decides to come back, I go over and lock it.

"I was so fucking close this time."

I've been having the same dream for months now. This is the farthest I've got before someone or something wakes me up. I guess reality does not want my subconscious mind to revisit something that will never happen again.

"Good morning, baby boy. Mommy loves and misses you like crazy."

I take the picture from my nightstand and run my fingers across his handsome face. It's still a struggle every day, but I made a promise to him that I won't lose myself to depression. That I would try to live my life just as I would have if he was right here with me.

I say a quick prayer, and then go and start the shower. I pause for a few seconds thinking about my dream and if I should take that damn rose in the shower with me. I decide that it's only going to make my heart ache worse. That part of my life is over.

Roman and I are only friends. He's moved on with his life and has even added to his family. It's been over three years since we have had any type of intimacy. Hell, it's been over three years since I've been touched intimately by anyone. Can a forehead kiss count? I'm the one who can't move on.

Roman is with Rella and she just gave birth to a baby boy in March. I wanted to die when he told me she was pregnant. He was nervous, but I could tell he was excited. Being a good friend, I congratulated him and told him that I was happy for them both. It was the truth, but I was dying on the inside. She had what was meant to be mine. The man and the baby.