Chapter 58 - Mother/Grandmother

Trigger Warning

Being the matriarch of a huge family can get very stressful at times. That's why I prefer to stay at our estate, where I can drink whenever I want, have the occasional joint, and have sex when I need it.

Everyone knows not to disturb the peace inside of my domain. Aleyna lives with me but has her own wing. We get along great because we have the same hobbies. We became best friends bonding over the fact that both of our children's fathers were whores. Aleyna didn't know Hank was married until the bitch showed up at her house one day calling her a homewrecker.

She's like the second mother. We are always having to care for my children in some form all the time. Mainly enforcing discipline. These assholes will drive you to alcoholism. My princess is the only one that does not cause much trouble.

However, she can be a pushover. I have tried to toughen her up, but she just can't help that she has a big kind heart. I don't know where the fuck it came from. I know not from me, I could give two shits. My husband was too busy using his dick to notice that he even had a heart.

These twins are mean as fuck. Kino isn't as bad as Keli because he has an image to uphold. Keli takes after his mom. The entire family follows suit, that's why she is coddled so much. She's different.

People always try to take advantage of her kind, caring heart. However, they underestimate her alter ego. That's a bad bitch and she is on a tight leash. Lately, she has been gaining more control.

"We never wanted your generation to follow in our footsteps, we wanted you to exceed our reach. Sometimes, destiny always prevails."

They are so confused about what's going on but it will click soon. Diamond is a genius. In my culture, traditionally you would try to counsel the child or have a priest speak with them. We believe that children have a spiritual link to our ancestors, so to beat a child is like beating your ancestors.

I learned fast in my household that my children were linked to the ancestors that raised hell twenty-four hours a day, three hundred and sixty-five days a year. Never took off for holidays.

"We have decided to let your team get some proper training by being front and center. You have witnessed the change in Aria, right? Are you guys ready for that?"

No one says anything but you can see the gears turning. They know what their families are involved in, but they can only visualize the tv version. They have no idea of what actually goes on behind closed doors. My grandchildren still haven't learned everything.

"I see that you are conflicted, so let me help you out. You are already involved. Jream has obtained classified information, your muscle is always ready no matter the mission, and Keith is already making requests to modify the missions.

We don't have a lot of time, so we are going to move right along. Keith, it has come to my attention that you have a request for the Donna. This is your opportunity to put your skills to use. You can speak with her directly."

I have already spoken to her about this and as to be expected, she's not willing to spare that girl's life. However, she agreed to hear Keith out fully.

"I-it's just... I don't..."

He's fumbling over his words due to nervousness. He is quite the speaker for his age.

"Keith, just talk to me just like you normally would. This is between the two of us, ignore everyone else."

Like I said, she has a very kind heart.

"I know my mama, I mean Keisha did something awful to you. I hate that my brother died as a result. I miss him everyday, I had so many plans for us."

Oh he's good. A fucking manipulator and I'm sure a Casanova in training. This kid has a silver tongue. Maybe we should be utilizing his talents. He knows to use Kehlani's emotions against her.