Chapter 67 - Layla

Graphic Content

Dialogue Chapter

"Are you okay with this Kale?"

"This isn't anything new to me, Pierre. Those three girls have access to accounts that we have especially for them. They take what they want, when they want."

I took it from his personal fund, but he does not care. Just like he's not gon' care about getting his cut.

"Bitch, shopping spree on you when we finish this shit."

Angel is looking at Kai and she just laughs.

"We could have been doing that. You never asked."

"Ok, godmother."

"I thought I was Antoinette's godmother?"

"Move around, Mills. You better claim Lela before someone else does. My baby wants to be like Lay when she grows up."

I shake my head and continue.

"Everybody should be excited, you are going to make five million. In less than a week. You should pay me a commission. Let's get to it, we are on the clock."

Denise cues up my screens, since Aria is on suicide watch. She swears that one of the boys is gon' off themselves after the other day. They are camped out at the manor with Claudia, Tay, and the other children, having the time of their lives. No one is even upset.

Not to mention that she said if one of them decided to try it, she wouldn't stop them. Her exact words, 'if they are dumb enough to try it over some lame ass shit like that, then who am I to go against their wishes?'

"Miguel, I need you to be the first to land in Hawaii. You did a fabulous job of getting Aria's present, I figured you wouldn't mind picking up three of my own. Besides, they won't be weary of a handsome Mexican."

"Always my honor. I assume they are to be kept alive?"

"Yes, but you should probably keep them unconscious until you are able to get them to the estate. They are the lookouts. They are special cargo, my aunts and their mother. Alonna is the younger one, and follows Malia like a lost puppy. 

Malia will be a handful, she's the one helping the Nakamura's. Lannie is a natural born bitch, she made my Grammy's life hell. I'll get more info to you before you leave.  Malia will do anything to draw attention to herself. She will cause a scene if she feels threatened. 

We have to limit the feet on the ground. I figured seven guys plus yourself should be enough. Alonna is a healthy girl. I have a packet with specific information for everyone, you will understand better once you get them."

"Okay. When am I leaving?"

"That depends on what we come up with. I think we should start landing tomorrow, but it's really what everyone agrees to. I just need everyone to know that once you snatch them, the clock starts."

He nods his head and I move on.

"Rylo you get five guys plus yourself, Kade the same for you. Levi you are allowed eleven, for the west side of the compound. This is our neck of the woods so this should be easy for you. You guys have to take out every single post before Preston can come in. Again you are on the clock, as soon as you finish his team starts immediately."

"Lela and Levi always get to do the fun stuff. You have favorites, Lani."

"Boy... shut up, Kade. You aren't my favorite because you killed my fish. Just be glad I didn't kill you."