Chapter 32 - Kenneth

Mature Content

"Ahhh, yes daddy. Just like that, I'm so close."

I stop flicking my tongue and pull her to the edge of the bed.

"What are the rules?"

I know she was trying to focus on getting that nut, but she can't break the rules.

"Only cum on daddy's dick."

I take my dick and tap on her clit a few times. She starts moaning.

"Was that daddy's dick?"

"No."

I slide inside of her going as far as I can, before pulling out.

"Give me daddy's dick, please."

Since we started back having sex after Kenny's birth, Rella has been extra horny and I have been loving that shit.

"Are you going to remember the rules?"

I slide back in balls deep and hold there. She's getting frustrated but sex is always better when she gets aggressive.

"Sss. Pull back some, daddy."

I hold my position and grab her nipples between my thumb and index fingers, and start rolling them adding pressure every time I switch directions.

"Are you telling me what to do with my pussy?"

I can feel her walls try to trick me into moving by latching on to my shit. Fuck. After a minute, I started giving her ass some long strokes. Taking my time with each one.

"Yes daddy, just like that. Oh wait, hit it from the back, daddy."

I don't ask questions or hesitate to turn her over and slap her round ass, while I enter her again. This is is fucking kryptonite. I knew this was a trap, but she is in for the surprise of her life tonight, she's gon' get caught.

When she arched that back and started matching my thrusts by throwing that ass back, I grabbed her hips and increased my speed. She tried to scoot up some but I kept pulling her back.

"Nah, this is what you wanted, right? You wanted daddy's dick, take this shit."

I hear my phone go off but I don't look at it. Those niggas can wait.

"Tell me how good this dick feels."

"Umm, daddy it feels sooo good, fuck me harder."

"Shiid, if I go any harder you gon' give me a heart attack and I'm gon' break yo' shit in."

The phone goes off again.

"Fuck!"

"No, don't stop, daddy. I'm so close."

I turn her back over and lean down to kiss her while slowing my strokes.

"Eyes on me. Do you know how much I love you?"

"Yes, daddy. I love you too."

"I'm in love with you Rella, you are my world. I'm ready to make it permanent, I can't live without you."

She pulls me down for another kiss as my hands reach for the ring I put on the bed earlier. I start winding my hips a little which drives her crazy.

"Does that mean you will marry me?"

Our eyes are still locked until I open the ring box and pull it out. Rella helped me to pick Lay's ring so it wasn't hard to find a ring that was perfect for her. I already knew what she liked.