Chapter 91 - Kehlani

Trigger Warning

Graphic Content

"I have other things to do, so let's handle this and go home. Tammy the cake is for you, go ahead and cut it."

My family knows that I have a petty side and love to get even.

"I don't want any cake."

"You don't have a choice. You didn't care about cutting my wedding cake."

Preston went to his wall and pulled off the knife that I chose. He passed it to me and Tammy's eyes started to water and her breath got caught in her throat.

Hesitantly, Tammy walked to the table and picked up the knife and slowly started to cut the cake. I raised the katana and sliced through Tammy's wrist like it was butter. 

"That should teach you, not to touch things that don't belong to you. Stop screaming, you are only going to lose blood faster that way. Duke can you get her some medical assistance?"

Duke escorted Tammy out of the room, after he threatened to kill her if she got blood on him. I looked at Chance who had all color drained from his face and smiled.

"Samuel, was sex so important, that you allowed so many vile things to happen to your daughters? Did you know what your brother was doing or didn't you care?"

Samuel dropped his head. I made sure that he watched videos of his brother raping his girls and allowing his friends to join in. He got sick to his stomach. He never cared to know what was going on because he was always sleeping around.  He deserves the guilt he is feeling.

"Well it doesn't matter now, what happened can't be undone. Lela, can you and Olivia take care of this for me?"

Lela and Olivia advanced on Samuel but he had something else in mind. He grabbed Lela and tried to wrap his arm around her throat. That was the wrong move because Rylo was on his ass in less than a second.

"Yo' ass was gon' walk out of this mothafucka alive, but you just fucked up."

Rylo broke his neck. Lela and Olivia started to pout.

"Babe! We had plans for him."

Rylo just kissed her lips and shrugged his shoulders.

"All of you are going to jail! Who the fuck do you think you are?"

Brandon's wife was in hysterics. I looked at her and blinked a few times. Can you believe the audacity?

"Weren't you a mother who held down her daughters for her husband to rape? One who joined in on his sadistic behavior? Ladies."

Tiffany, Kai, and Angel took turns holding her while the other one treated her like a punching bag.

"That's enough, take her to the medical room. Veronica, do you have anything to say about your actions?"

"I didn't feel bad about holding Terrica down, they did it to me. I told her that it would just be better to go along with them than to fight it."

"You are a sad individual. We aren't going to touch you because I'm sure you already have a death coming to you worse than anything we could ever do. When was the last time you were tested? Mitch has AIDS and was trying to infect as many people as he could.

You ended up pregnant and thought he was the father, so I know that you were not using protection. He left town, but you should find the first clinic that opens. Knowing that you are responsible for both your sister's deaths should be enough of a lesson."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh that's right, Monica stopped talking to you guys. She started using drugs and molesting young children. Someone reported her to the cops and she went on the run. They found her remains in the mountains. Looked like she was attacked by bears or some wild animal. Wasn't very much left of her."