Chapter 84 - Aiden

The fellas went to shoot some hoops while the ladies did whatever they needed to do to relax today. After we left the courts, we decided to grab a few drinks at the bar. This damn resort is gon' be amazing.

The one in the Bahamas is more laid back, made for lounging on the beach. Miami is made for, well Miami. The amenities here are tailored for Magic City. I'm excited to partner with him. I just hope that whatever beef him and June had, is finally over.

"The ladies have arrived at the club. We should probably make our way over. I ain't trying to kill no mothafuckas tonight."

I look at Tony and shake my head.

"Nigga you should be worried about your wife dragging bitches."

Every time we go out, bitches get bold and try to approach him because they don't feel like the white girl on his arm is good enough. Plenty have made the mistake of thinking that she doesn't throw hands.

"Let's pray she don't."

"Why is this nigga late?"

"He was getting his hair braided."

"Shad, he couldn't have done that shit earlier?"

"Nigga, thats your brother."

Prentiss rolls his eyes and looks back down at his phone.

"Does it take y'all this long to get your hair braided, Rylo?"

"I'm good with my shit down, but Levi has his hair braided all the time. Yes, it takes a minute. However, Preston is not getting his hair braided."

"Where the nigga at?"

"Security room. Said something was wrong with the cameras."

"Yeah, something like his Beautiful."

Prentiss starts laughing as he watches Preston and Link come towards us with frowns on their faces.

"Let me guess, she blocked ya' ass."

"Every fucking camera from here to the damn club. Their asses must be up to some shit."

"Aww, hell. Let's go."

"Nigga, what's yo' problem?"

I look at Rashad and he's moving towards the door.

"Did you forget who my wife is?"

"Let's go."

Preston follows him out the door and after Prentiss explains the urgency to us, we follow behind.

"I thought Tony and I had our hands full with our wives."

"Bruh, trust me. When they said that if the last letter of their name is an 'a' and makes the 'ah' sound, they were referring to my wife, specifically."

Everybody starts comparing crazy wife stories. After a while we pull up to the club and get off the party bus. As we walk up to the entrance, I notice a few of the strippers from Ace of Spades leaving with some guys. They are down here auditioning for Platinum Dreams Miami.

Issac, the owner of the club, meets us once we step inside.

"Ace, it's good to see you man."

"You too, Issac. Thanks for working with us tonight. I hope it wasn't too much of an inconvenience."

"Quite the opposite, someone must have called in the ballers to let them know we had some eye candy in the house tonight. I'm booked in VIP and have mothafuckas trying to double the cover to take someone else's spot."