Chapter 73 - Keli

Graphic Content

Everyone made it back to our estate safely. They are a little concerned about a certain Princess's current mood, but everything is great. We are sitting on the beach by the bonfire or at the poolhouse having some drinks.

"Kale, how are you feeling?"

Everyone focused their attention on him.

"Rich, I was shot twice in the fucking chest. How do you think I feel?"

Kale touches the area and winces.

"Uncle, you were wearing a vest."

"Then put one on Levi, let's see how you feel."

"I'm good. You shouldn't have pissed off the Donna. How many of our men have suffered a gunshot wound?"

Now that is true. They are all jumpy when she gets close to a gun. She may need anger management.

"That has nothing to do with this. My dad is blood, she should have never made that call. That's fucking disrespect. If I would have done that shit to either one of my uncles, my ass would be getting dumped on that fucking island."

Nope, he would be laid up next to his crybaby ass father.

"Kehlani should be punished."

Before I could even tell him his ass will be going to the island for threatening my daughter, she stepped towards him.

"Come punish me, Kade. Your voice is getting to be annoying. You feel so strongly about it, do it."

It's hilarious watching a six three, fully grown man, cower to a five foot baby doll. I turned around completely in my seat to make sure that Lela was by the pool house. Who is this person?

"Kelani, you know damn well that I can't and won't touch you. What's going on with you? This is not you. When you accidentally shoved him down the stairs, you cried for weeks. You stayed glued to him, trying to force invisible medicine down his throat to make him feel better.

You don't even act like you have any remorse. We all love you Lani, but I'm worried about you."

She blinks a few times and takes a deep breath. Kade just put her in the spotlight and she does not like that.

"Come here, Princess. Kade does not know what the fuck he's talking about."

She slowly walks over to Kale and he pulls her into his lap and allows her to snuggle into his chest. He groaned a little but sucked it up. This mothafucka wants to get shot again.

Kade doesn't know what the fuck he was talking about, Kehlani purposely pushed his ass down those stairs. She catered to him because Kino barbecued her dolls after that.

"You did the right thing, Princess. You don't have to answer to anyone. I know where your heart was and that's all that matters. Fuck, Kade and anyone else. I love you so much, and I'm so damn proud of you.

Everyone is here celebrating tonight because you made it possible. Things could have been worse. You handled your business, baby girl. You held your own and filled in the shoes of a Donna, quite well.

I'm not angry, no one should be. Hold your head up. You made history today. It won't be written in books, but it will be known for every generation to come that matters. You saved ten times the lives that were lost today. Be proud, take time to give yourself the credit you deserve.

I'll personally fuck up any mothafucka who dares to punish you. Including those two mutant mothafuckas!"

As soon as he is healed, I'll put another vest on his ass and see if he got the same fucking bark.