Chapter 22 - Preston

Graphic Content

The moment I shared with Kehlani on the plane, damn near changed my entire outlook on sex. I've never been a nigga that was into all that sensual shit. There has never been any kissing or trying to connect with anyone on a more intimate level. It was all business, trying to chase a fucking nut. I have never catered to any bitch with head. These hoes ain't loyal and I ain't no damn fool.

Kehlani's taste was out of this world. Everything about her is exotic. I have heard niggas talk about how sweet it can be, but I have also heard some talk about worse experiences. I wish we had more time. 

I can still taste her on my tongue and I am gon' have to get another taste real soon. She is slowly coming out of her shell, and I want her to continue to feel open and safe to do it with me.

We took separate cars from the airport to the meet-up. I didn't want to have to knock a mothafucka out if he decided to have a fucking tantrum. I don't see how he's a product of Rich and Rome. He's bitch-made. At this moment, he's the least of my concerns, I have to meet up with Keli and his brother privately.

Well pull up to the agreed location at the same time. I get out of the truck and greet them. They don't like to beat around the bush and I'm the same way.

"Is there someone in Kehlani's life that addresses her as babygirl, often?"

They look at me with these blank expressions before scrunching up their eyebrows and look at each other for a few seconds. It has to be like looking in the fucking mirror.

"Not that we can recall, why?"

"Part of my assignment included people from your team. Someone named Becs made a plea to your brother years ago to watch Kehlani carefully. Your wife was also made aware. Kehlani and I are getting closer and 'babygirl' seems to be a trigger for her.

I don't even think that she is aware of it but I have noticed it before but it just clicked for me today. I've been trying to track down this Becs person to get more info, but he seems to have disappeared."

The expression on their faces right now, would definitely make a bitch nigga piss himself. Keli answers.

"You won't find him because now he is a she. Rebecca. She lives here in Atlanta and is almost like a protector for Kehlani from a distance. Wherever Kehlani moves, she tags along, faithfully. We even pay her moving expenses.

When Kehlani was attacked, Becs had undergone gender affirmation surgery. It was actually planned around the time Kehlani was due to deliver because she knew that she would have been surrounded by our family. Those bitches just got lucky and attacked her early.

Becs almost killed herself when she found out what happened, and after that we decided that she was too attached. We only allow her to follow her when we know that she can fill in any blindspot that we may have."

I have to meet this person, because if she was that attached, she knows exactly who I'm looking for.

"Can you arrange a meeting with her? I have a lot of questions. Mainly, if someone violated Kehlani. If they did, do you want them to be kept alive?"

"Yes!"

They said that shit at the same time, and then Kino speaks for them both.

"Thanks for all of your help, Preston. When she arrived earlier, Kehlani was smiling and glowing. You better not have fucked my daughter. I'll shoot your ass faster than Aria."

"Unfortunately, I did not 'make love' to your daughter, my future wife. We are a long way away from that. Depending on what we find out after talking to Becs, she's going to need counseling to help her recover her memories. I'm sure she has some repressed memories. I want her to be comfortable before we cross that bridge."