Chapter 92 - Preston

Mature Content

"Beautiful, you can't be pushing up against me like that and not expect to get this dick."

I have been willing this mothafucka to stay down for too damn long and now he's not having it. She turns to face me and runs her hands down my face.

We came back to my house, had dinner, watched a movie and showered. It's routine for her to just throw on one of my shirts instead of her pajamas now. I'm not complaining.

"What if I'm ready?"

I look at her to see if there's any reluctance in her eyes and I don't see any.

"You know that I will wait until you are ready. If you want to wait, we will wait. I enjoy what we already have together. My dick gets hard as a mothafucka, but I don't want anyone else but you.

I want you to be sure and comfortable with your decision. There's no rush."

She pulls herself closer to me and we are staring each other in the eyes. She licked her lips as her eyes dropped down to mine. I ran my hand down her back to her hip, then I slowly moved it to caress her soft ass.

"I know that you are patient, but I don't want to wait any longer. I know that you are the guy that God meant for me all along. He molded you specifically to be able to handle all of me. I want to believe that I can handle all of you too. Just be gentle with me. I love you, Jesse. I'm in love with you."

That just made my dick harder and my heart softer.

"I love you too, Kehlani. I never pictured myself settling down and wanting the kids, picket fence, and all that shit. When you came into my life, like a CAT 5, I knew I wanted all that simp shit and more.

I don't want to rush you because I know you aren't going anywhere and neither am I. You are home for me. I'm ready to drop on one knee and make you mine officially and forever. I always thought that my granddad was full of shit when he talked about love.

My grandmother was a woman he laid with to have children, his highschool sweetheart was the love of his life. She died in an accident while they were in college. He told me that he loved my grandmother but he was in love with her. Said he knew it was true because when they laid together at night, they shared the same heartbeat.

I hear people say that, but I always thought it was just to make their relationship sound good. While I'm holding you in the mornings, waiting for you to wake up. I can feel our hearts beating in sync. Our breathing is the same.

The first morning, it scared the shit out of me because I could hear my granddad say, 'Boy, I told you, didn't I?' I couldn't do anything but agree. You are my rib. God used it to make you for me."

There are a few tears that slide down her face and I use my thumb to wipe them away.

"That was beautiful."

"No you are Beautiful. That was my truth and I stand in it everyday."

She puts her lips on mine and we share a passionate kiss, entangling our bodies together. When we broke it for air, she stared at me and I leaned over to kiss her neck before moving her to straddle me as I put my back to the headboard.

"Are you sure?"

She nods her head and I can see her face tint. She's ten times more beautiful when she blushes.

"I need words, Beautiful."

"Yes, I am sure. You are my person, my rib."

"It doesn't work like that, Beautiful."