Chapter 18 - Ricky

Trigger Warning

Tuesday, May 27th

I'm so fucking pissed off right now. I was at home balls deep in some good ass pussy, and I had to kick her out. I didn't even get to bust. Always some fucking bullshit with this nigga and his hoes. I told his ass not to settle down.

What does he do, settles down with the wrong bitch, marries and divorces the baddest mothafucka walking this planet, and settles back down with an older broad. How he didn't see red flags with that shit, I don't know. Couldn't be me. Uncle Rome experienced it enough for both of us.

"What the fuck do you think his ass did now?"

Marcus decided to ride with me since we both live in the same building.

"I don't fucking know, but I'm gon' get my round once it's all over. I had to kick ol' girl out and that pussy was right."

Marcus starts laughing but I don't see shit that's funny. If I don't get to dip back into that shit, that nigga won't be having no more jits. Free fucking vasectomy. He has too many damn kids anyway.

We pull up to the manor and it looks like the president is visiting. I've only been here only a couple of times but it's never been this locked down.

"Leave yo' shit in the car, nigga. These mothafuckas ain't playing around."

He puts his shit in the secret compartment on the passenger side and I put mine in the one in the center console. I got a customized whip, a Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat. When she purrs, panties drop.

As we get out of the car Chance, Tony, Marty, and Travis roll up.

"What yo' pops doing here?"

"Fuck if I know. Crazy match crazy, I guess."

"Shiiiid, these mothfuckas will give yo' pops the fucking cure to his crazy. Especially Lela's crazy ass."

"You're right. Hopefully, he knows that because I ain't trying to get my ass kicked. Damn sho not by a fucking chick."

We laugh and get past security and are escorted to a fucking ballroom. Okay it may not be a ballroom, but damn. These nigga's got money, money. Lay was holding the fuck out. I should have wifed her ass up. I would have played my role with precision.

We saw our people sitting at a group of tables and by the looks of Grandpa, Pops, and Unc's faces, something has popped the fuck off. June is sitting to the side, sort of in a corner with Rella slightly behind him. What the fuck this bitch done did?

"Aww shit, Rella done jumped stupid or some shit with Lay. This nigga need to give his bitches a manual."

"Ricky, you really can't take shit seriously can you?"

"Tony, do you know me? Like, really know me? I'll take death seriously, until then I'm living my best life."

"Why the fuck is Keith hooked up to that fucking drip? We should have kept our shit on us!"

Chance matches my crazy from time to time but not often enough. Fucking golden boy.

"If you mothafuckas don't sit y'all asses down, I'll kick yo' ass down! I'm not in the fucking mood for games, Ricky, Chance, Tony, or Martell. Sit the fuck down!"

Grandpa ain't have to list our names out like that. His old ass gets on my fucking nerves. There's two empty seats next to him. I take the one furthest away from him, so that I can sit next to my Nana. That lady is my heart. Once she finishes putting a towel on Keith's head she comes over and sits.