Chapter 50 - Preston

Monday, July 7th

We came back to my safehouse last night. Jream and my mother are still at her spot. I always make sure that they are safe but they are never in the same location as me when something pops off. That way they don't get caught up in any crossfire.

Kehlani was really upset when we left her dad. I hate that this shit is going down the way that it is. I have noticed that she is still a little girl in her dad and uncle's eyes. I think they should have told her exactly what was happening. Hell, she damn near orchestrated all of this shit single handed. She is a grown ass woman and once they recognize that, she can actually start living her life.

We ate, showered, and I held her in my arms for the rest of the night. Waking up this morning and seeing her hair splayed out all over my pillows has a nigga excited. I can see this shit happening every morning.

She truly is a goddess. She never wears much make-up, so I'm used to her bare face. Seeing her before she has a chance to do that hour long skincare routine, I have to say she is even more beautiful. She looks so relaxed and angelic.

"Why are you staring at me? That's creepy."

I chuckle and push her hair further back from her face so that I can see those sexy ass eyes when they first open.

"I was trying to figure out how someone so small can sound like a full grown beast at night."

Her eyes pop open and she glares at me before she smiles.

"I do not snore, ass. I'm your guest and you should be nice to me."

This isn't the first time that we have slept together, but it is the first time we have been able to just lay up with each other. Usually, it's just a few hours on the plane or before we have to attend a meeting. Quick power naps.

I lean in for a kiss but she turns her head, jumps out of the bed and runs to the bathroom.

"Damn beautiful! The way you ran, I would think my breath stank or some shit."

She starts laughing, making my morning complete.

"Shut up, Jesse. I haven't brushed yet. I could smell your minty breath when you got close."

I walked into the bathroom and wrapped my arms around her waist as she brushed her teeth. Of course I have to take advantage of this moment because she didn't push me away. I start giving her a few kisses down her neck to her collarbone, causing her to moan.

"Beautiful, that's the last time you will ever deny me the pleasure of kissing those lips. When I'm waking you up in the morning with my head buried between your thighs and my tongue is wrapped around your clit, I'm not going to wait for you to brush your teeth.

When I slide in between those walls, I'm damn sho' gon' kiss those sexy ass lips. I dare you to try to jump out of the bed and try to brush your teeth. You gon'give me all you got. Understand?"

She stares at me in the mirror as I tower over her short ass and I can see the shiver that runs through her body. We hold each other's gazes before she caves and goes back to brushing her teeth. Her cheeks turn red and she tries to let her hair cover her blush. Beautiful.

"You have never been this quiet. Tell me what you are thinking."

She rinses her mouth out and starts her face routine. I swear she carries this shit around everywhere she goes. I take a seat on the small bench next to the vanity. I ain't about to stand for an hour. I don't even know how she does it.

"Do you really want to experience all of that with me, Pres?"

I was Jesse earlier but now I'm Pres again. She always does that when she is doubting what we have. She's the only person who is allowed to call me Jesse and I love that she does not do it in front of an audience. I don't need niggas knowing everything about me.