Chapter 72 - Kino

Trigger Warning

Graphic Content

I'm ready for this shit to be over. My patience is very, very thin. As we make our way to the back of the building to the door that holds the unlucky mothafuckas, the Nakamuras, I can hear Keli prepare his guns.

He brought two, I only need one. I know exactly what the fuck is gon' happen. They all are dead.

We remain quiet because Aria is still presenting the mothafuckas in the room with a surprise. Whatever the fuck that may be. When she signals, we will enter right before things get good. The child needs therapy.

I roll my eyes as I watch my daughter walk down the hall towards us. I'm proud and want to lock her in her room at the same time. She rode in a separate car with Kai, so I wasn't aware of her attire.

My twin leans over and whispers in my ear.

"Our baby has grown up on us."

I swear I saw the asshole wipe a tear away. I looked at Rome and he had the biggest smirk on his face. When she stopped next to me, I couldn't help but smile. She has grown up.

I leaned down to kiss her forehead and whisper.

"You look beautiful, Donna."

Her eyes lit up and she smiled. Keli in true fashion kissed her forehead. Then Kale and Rome. I have to thoroughly scrub her down when we leave. Kai pouted so Kale kissed her and we repeated.

"It's time."

Kehlani motioned to the doors. Keli and I pulled them open as Rome and Kale walked in front of Kehlani and Kai. We followed.

"Is this how you treat your friends and allies, Yoshi?"

He had a gun up to Aleki's head. It looked like he gave him the Ari's special before we came in.

"He's not yours to handle, Yoshi. He raped my cousin and molested me for years. That's our right."

They all were too stunned to move. Once the shock wore down, they tried to reach for their weapons.

"That's not a good idea."

All of a sudden, the room was full of red beams.

"See, I told you. Now go ahead and politely put your guns in a pile over there in the corner. If there is even one accidental discharge, you will all look like swiss cheese."

She smirks at them while they bring their guns to the corner. The beams never left the room.

"Thank you for cooperating. Now, the first order of business. Daddy can you kindly inform Aleki, that I was very hurt by his actions. Make sure that you leave Kai an opportunity to express her feelings."

I pulled my gun out and shot the mothafucka in both shoulders. It's their kill, so I won't take that from them.

"Now, Aleki, if you would kindly move to the closet on the other side."

He just groans.

"I think he needs a little assistance, unless a few of you would like to share his pain."

A few of them help him to the closet and push him in.

"Don't close the door. Uncle, Kai needs a pass."

I look at Keli and smile. I know he does not want to give her that freedom.

"Just this once, Kai. Don't get carried away. We are still in this mothafucka!"

She just smiles then walks over to the closet, slowly. She pulls a small bottle from her pocket and pours it all over him once she reaches.

"I miscalculated the last time. Trust me, never again."