Chapter 74 - Rome

Trigger Warning

Friday, July 18th

After Keli dropped that little info Wednesday night, Mother Allen surprised all of us by showing up with our families. Everyone was too excited to say anything else.

Aria couldn't wait to have the family over to her house, which she already had fully furnished. She has six bedrooms, and eight bathrooms. My parents, Brenda and Stephen, June's family, Reggie and Sybil, and myself and Niecey all stayed with her. Everyone else was spread out around the estate. No one was complaining because these mothafuckas live lavishly.

Aria wanted to give me and her mom the master, but we declined. I want my baby to be proud that she can even offer it to us, but she deserved to sleep in her own room in her own house.

Nya and Asia didn't refuse the opportunity to have a slumber party with Aunt Ari. Every bedroom in Keli's house is soundproof, but he didn't even think to make any in Ari's soundproof. They enjoyed their sleepover but everyone else wanted to trade accommodations. Last night LeeLee joined them. I had to pull off my belt and give a gentle warning to take their ass to sleep.

Today, we are going out on the yacht until Sunday evening. Kehlani decided to stay back to show Preston the island. I also think it's to give Diamond a chance to get to know Randy.

Kino almost had a heart attack after Keli reminded him of all the possible things they could get into. I had to agree because this third personality may be more giving than the other two.

We rubbed that shit in all day when we were fishing yesterday. Preston has been staying at his house with their crew, but he moved Lays from her room back to her childhood room. It is right next door to his bedroom.

He'll die when she actually gets her first real sexual experience. I ain't stupid, from what she told us, my son wasn't very nurturing. This nigga Preston seems like the nigga to make up for all that shit. I didn't forget that she wanted to be slutted out. I reminded him of that as well.

"Why do you have that smirk on your face?"

I looked up to see my sexy ass chocolate bunny staring at me from across the kitchen island.

"I finally got some rest last night and we are going out on the water today. I can do some other things tonight. I can't wait to see what you plan on wearing."

I know those rooms are soundproof. I already asked Keli.

"A comfortable sundress and maybe a little polka dot bikini. Now tell me the real reason for your glee. You did things to me last night."

"LaysChip is staying back, with Preston."

She smiles and shakes her head.

"You three are too fucking old to tease each other like that. Maybe y'all have too much time on your hands. Take up golf or something."

"Already ahead of you baby. We bought a shitload of marine golf balls to practice our swing on the boat."

"At least it's a start. I'm proud of y'all thinking of the fish."

"I wasn't thinking of shit. Your daughter was. The balls dissolve into fish food. I researched the shit. I wanted to know if it was chum to attract sharks. I thought she was planning on feeding one of them damn boys to the sharks. We really need to get her counseling."

She waves me off and continues to prepare breakfast so that we can get ready to leave in a couple of hours.

"Morning everybody."

Brenda walks into the kitchen, smiling. Stephen was a few steps behind her. We have become good friends. It's not even awkward being around each other now.