Chapter 40 - Tiffany

Since we came back, my mind has been on overdrive. Something is going on and the guys are not telling us everything. I can't even get five minutes alone with Aiden to ask.

"Something is wrong. I need to get out of here, so that I can go to the doctor."

I look up to see Tasha bumping her damn gums again. This bitch is starting to piss me the fuck off. Martell should be taking care of his fucking wife. Thankfully, Dee says something.

"You haven't had any problems other than morning sickness, Tasha. What is going on all of a sudden?"

She starts stuttering.

"I, I t-think that s-something is wrong with the b-bay."

"That's why I asked, what's wrong? Are you hurting?"

She's pacing back and forth, so she can't be in too much pain.

"No. I'm not feeling her move as much and I feel sick."

I looked over at Angel because we both saw the baby kicking not even ten minutes ago.

"Tasha, just sit down and relax. You may just be anxious from the lockdown earlier."

"Tiff, I'm also starting to feel a little pain."

Now I know the bitch is lying. Millie knows too and steps in.

"Sit down, let me check you out. I have my bag right here."

She goes over to sit down but I can see her hands shaking from here. Mills checks her BP and listens to the baby's heart.

"Tasha, everything seems to be fine. Your BP is a little elevated but that's to be expected after what we have gone through tonight. Look, baby girl is moving, I think you just need to relax. Where are you feeling the pain?"

"I can't relax. I need to get out of here. Maybe my nerves are on edge from being scared out of my sleep, not knowing what's going on. I'm starting to feel like the walls are closing in on me."

"Bitch, you have not been sleep since we went to that fucking meeting. That's when you started acting crazy. You were fine when we were still at the safehouse earlier."

Nana and Grandpa had all of us come back to their house, so that the kids would be more comfortable. Leave it to Angel to expose her ass.

"No. I-I was anxious before then, it's just that now, I can't seem to relax."

This bitch is up to something.

"Let me go get Martell. Maybe he can calm yo' ass down."

"No! I mean, it's fine. I'll be okay. They seem busy. I don't want to interrupt them. I'm going to go to the bathroom."

I look at Angel and she nods her head.

"Girl, come yo' ass on. I'll walk with you just in case something is wrong and you need help."

"I'm fine, Angel. Really."

"Okay, but I'll go with you anyway. I need to go too."

"Shit me too. Come on."

Mills, Angel, and a hesitant Tasha leave the room.

"That bitch is up to something."

"Why do you say that, Tiff?"

"Rella, I know you ain't used to this life, but trust me. I just know."

Wifey: WTF is going on with Tasha?

Hubby: What happened?

Wifey: She's constantly trying to come up with a reason to leave.