Chapter 3 - Tiffany

I can't believe that she didn't even speak to me. I know that I fucked up, but I'm trying to make up for it. I can't even get close enough to apologize. She decided to leave after Asia cut her cake. Even though she tried to hide it, she was struggling watching Ken interact with Rella. He does everything with Rella that she always wished he would do with her, but never did.

She never knew what it was like to be around our family with him and the kids at the same time. Keisha always showed her ass and made a big scene, so after once or twice, she just didn't even try to come around. She only was around for adult parties and it wasn't very many of those that included all of our family. Most were game nights that she planned to spend time with us. Rella has been to every gathering we have had since they have been together.

I know that she still loves him, but she's allowing him to move on. I hope that she is at least making an attempt to move on too. It shouldn't be hard at all. Layla is still fucking beautiful. She became even more beautiful after giving birth, if that's even possible.

I wanted to be there for her after everything happened, but everyone made sure that I was not within twenty feet of her. I couldn't even attend my nephew's service. That was the worst day of my life. My entire family was in attendance and I could only show my support through prayer, flowers and cards that she probably didn't even read.

"Why are you sitting off to the side?"

I looked up to see Millie standing next to me. She's three months pregnant and looks totally different from the Mills I used to know.

"In my feelings. I'm okay though. How are you, how's the baby?"

She takes a seat next to me.

"The baby is good, I only have another week before I start my second trimester. I have been blessed not to have morning sickness like Tasha was having. You know, I still can't believe that she's been raising someone else's son all this time. I honestly thought that was her blood. He's a mama's boy."

She's been raising Martell's son with his skank-ass babymama, Cookie. I can't stand her trifling ass.

"It's the dumbest shit I have ever seen. She's raising him, while Marty is still running around fucking Cookie and she is living her best life. She needs to be taking care of her own child and keeping her damn legs closed. I could never be in that situation."

"I think Tasha is an amazing woman to be able to care for another woman's child. Knowing that he was conceived while her husband was being unfaithful. Women like that are a dying breed. If he doesn't get his shit together, she's going to take those kids and find a man who is worthy."

It will never happen. Tasha loves the fuck out of Martell and even though he cheats, he makes sure that she has everything her heart desires. She didn't grow up with a lot, so she isn't going anywhere.

"What are you bitches over here talking about?"

Angel takes a seat across from us and adjusts her daughter in her arms. She is a cutie. She took most of her color from her dad but she has her mother's blue eyes. Her hair is a mix of both of them. She has a head full of sandy brown curls. 

Tony has been locked and loaded since they left the hospital. He is always talking about how he is going to have to kill someone's son for trying to run behind his daughter.

"Give me my baby Ant! I know she misses Auntie."

They named her Antionette. Mills goes to take her from Angel but as soon as she touches her, she starts crying. She's like that with all of the pregnant ladies. It's like she can sense the babies, and she just ain't fucking with them.