Chapter 82 - Diamond

Trigger warning

Graphic content

I tried to protect my boys from knowing that Senior beat me. When he left, he didn't have a choice. Jeff was going to kill him.

I didn't give a fuck about him leaving but putting me in the hospital because I found out he was fucking Keisha's mama and had a son, that made me hate him. Made me bitter.

Prentice was three, Preston was seven, and Princeton was 10. Prince had to take care of his brothers for two days before Jeff found out I was in the hospital. He called their grandfather and between those two, they took care of them until I got out. They thought I had to go to a training seminar for a month.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by Preston's voice.

"Shauntie, you saw the video of Jream. What do you think I should do?"

"Why are you asking me? You already let that bitch play Mama to my son. But tell me how are you going to survive, since she can't even take dick? Or did she get that sorted out?

What is this bitch talking about? I look over at Kehlani and she is still on her computer. She never looks up but she responds.

"He doesn't seem to have a problem. I didn't hear him complain this weekend."

The twins look at her like they're about to beat her ass for old and new.

"Beautiful, you're doing that thing again."

She freezes then turns and looks at her dad with her mouth wide open. Then she turns red.

"That's not what I meant. I was busy doing something."

"Later, Princess."

Lela and Kai are dying laughing at my daughter-in-law.

"What your ignorant ass needs to understand is that I'm not with her for sex only. I want to be with her. I need to be with her. She didn't have to trap me with a baby.

My baby has class and knows her worth. She knows she doesn't have to spread her legs to get my attention. So don't worry about our bedroom. Your ass should have been taking notes.

Your mentor skipped town, your... what was that nigga to you? It don't matter, his ass is gone, this b**** is next. I really want your ass to join them, but I know that my son was acting out on emotions only. I ain't going to kill you.

I did call a good buddy of mine though. Witness tampering has a maximum sentence of twenty years. If a judge is a witness, that's pretty much guaranteed. Poor Chad, his wife is divorcing his ass and made a claim that he was sleeping with an attorney to rule in her favor on her cases.

That's going to be rough. They gon' like your ass on the inside. I saw that tongue in action, you better work that mothafucka until it falls off."

I shake my head at my son as his old college friend comes in and cuffs Shauntie. I never did like that bitch.

"Shauntie, you should exercise your right to remain silent. It will be a shame if you didn't make it to trial. Have fun."

Kehlani has a smile on her face. This little girl has been spending too much time with my son.

"Ange, you are all alone. I have something special for that bitch. What should we do with you?"

Miss Badass isn't as bad as she was earlier.

"Tell me who the other person is and then we'll be good."

"I don't know her name, she's that guy's sister-in-law."