Chapter 20 - Omniscient

Trigger Warning

Mature Content

Thursday, June 12th

The past two weeks had been super busy but Layla was making a final attempt to get everyone together. The tension between her and Kenneth had been over-bearing for most. The thing that people were questioning was, why all of a sudden Ken did not want Layla to move on with her life. He's doing exactly that with Rella.

One person who had been really vocal about it was Ricky.

"Man, why do you even care about who the fuck she dates? You and Rella have been on some mo' bullshit. Are you niggas shooting up or some shit?"

"Fuck you, Ricky. I'm trying to make sure she is okay. I don't want anything to happen to her and that nigga comes with a lot of enemies."

Chance has heard enough of the back and forth.

"Nigga, ain't shit gon' happen to her. You just finally realize that she ain't checking for yo' ass anymore and you in yo' feelings. Let that woman be free, take care of yo' house."

Aiden had just been observing until something popped into his head.

"If I didn't know any better, I would say that both of you mothafuckas want Lay and a damn throuple."

They all started laughing until they realized he wasn't.

"What's so fucking wrong with that? We will all be together and I'll have both women. Rella would have me and Lay."

"Nigga, I need you to go piss in a cup. Yo' ass on some bullshit."

What none of them realized is that Rella was a lesbian who liked getting dick from Ken. She would never entertain another man. She would rather be with a woman if she couldn't have him. Lately, they were looking for someone to bring into their bed. Someone who could be loyal.

Ken knew that Lay couldn't take dick, so he wasn't worried about Rella feeling jealous if he fucked her. It wouldn't happen very often. However, they both could eat her pussy until she fell asleep and he could dick Rella down real good. Honestly, he only wanted Layla because Rella did.

****

Meanwhile, Preston had someone trailing his father. He already knows that he has been fucking Shauntie, but he's trying to figure out who is using who.

"This mothafucka has been staying close to the Old Fourth for the last few days. His ass is gon' fuck around and catch some shit that's not curable with all these bitches he's running through. Are you still fucking on Shauntie?"

"Hell no. She's been trying hard as fuck though. I ended up going back through my oldies and reached out to Sharhonda. I just needed something to take the edge off. Honestly, P. I think Kehlani is seriously considering breaking her vow. It's only been two weeks since that shit happened with Jream but she is changing."

"Just don't hurt her man. Working with them has shown me a whole new world. She just may be changing because of what happened. Don't rush things, and don't push her to do it. Kehlani has me eating healthy and shit. I'm feeling ten times better than normal. She's my sister and I don't want to see her hurt."

"That's good, I'm proud of you baby bruh. It's time for you to start getting out more. Want to know what's weird though?"

"What?"

"Kehlani hardly eats healthy but has you on a strict diet. Baby girl loves fried food, damn chocolate covered strawberries and cupcakes."

"She has simple tastes that's keeping money in yo' pockets, nigga."