Chapter 34 - Keisha

Trigger Warning

Mature Content

"Calm down, baby. You know how they ass get when they are fucking. He already said that they would be unavailable."

"I hate when they do this shit. They already took out all of our people just about. We need to be extra careful now."

"Look, they don't know who he is, if he can fuck that bitch good enough for her to tell us where James' main stash is, we will be gone by next weekend. Princeton and Shauntie will have all the heat on them."

I feel bad about lying to him. That man has been a good father to me, but I deserve a life without worry and full of riches after everything my real father put me through.

Princeton used to fuck my mama during the time she got pregnant with me. He got scared and told her that he couldn't raise a baby, that's why he left his sons behind. My mama did a paternity test after I was born and found out he wasn't my father. She never told him though.

When I realized that I could use him, I had some paternity documents altered and showed him. He was happy and apologized for abandoning me.

He used to be a runner for James' uncle. He never told their mother about it, but he learned the business and was going to take over. James beat him to it and changed up the operation, but Princeton knew enough and had enough people on his side to slip under radar. This shit is gon' crush both of them.

Knowing that bitch, Layla, is somehow involved with James, pisses me off because she is always intruding on my territory. He was my first choice but Princeton reminded me that he was my 'brother'.

I went to her son's grave a few times to apologize and ask God for forgiveness. I never meant for him to die. I thought she would just go into labor early and I would be able to convince Ken to leave her to take care of her son on her own. I know I said it multiple times prior that I wished he would disappear, but after she gave his heart to Asia, I just couldn't deal with the guilt.

I was going to convince her to give me the money I needed by saying I would convince Ken to be a part of her son's life. I knew she would have paid any price for that because she's just a weak ass bitch who fell in love with the wrong man. Hell even with me out of the picture, he still didn't choose her.

"A week is still enough time for shit to fall apart. We are too close to our goal to start fucking up."

"It took her three fucking years to put all the pieces together and she still don't know everything. You need to relax. Pierre said he's out for the night, so bring yo' sexy ass over here."

I walked to him and he took off my shirt and bra and started attacking my breast. After giving birth to three kids, I'm thankful that they still sit up and don't sag. I didn't even have to have a lift or anything during my transformation.

My boy shorts were the next thing to go as he dropped down on his knee and lifted my leg over his shoulder and went to work on my pearl. That tongue felt good but I don't have time for this now.

"Somebody will be making rounds soon, so just fuck me."

He looked up at me and smiled as he took his tongue and wrapped it around my pearl one last time and sucked on it like he was trying to siphon out my sweet nectar. He put my leg down and I had to catch myself to keep from stumbling back. He unbuttoned his pants then turned me around and bent me over the bed.

"Is this what you want, baby?"

I couldn't do anything but moan out as he pushed his eight inch dick inside of me without warning. He started fucking me fast and good. He was smaller than Ken in inches, but he made up for it in girth and he was an expert in using that mothafucka.