Chapter 68 - Ricky

Trigger Warning

Lay's lil' short ass tried to kill me.

"You knew she was gon' do that shit. You should have warned me."

"I told you to trust the process."

Kai shrugs me off like shit is sweet. Then Lay gon' drop this shit in my lap, as if that's gon' keep me from addressing this bullshit. Okay, I got something for their ass later.

"I thought she was fucking that David nigga?"

"She was, well at least at one point. She was trying to get information for Yoshi. She knew that she couldn't ask any of you, Rick. It all started out with her meeting Aleki at a party one of her dancers invited her to. A swingers party.

She slept with Aleki, I guess to get back at Marty. Either way as the night went, Aleki asked her to play with his friend who was really feeling her. That's a train, right Kai?"

"Why the fuck are you asking her for? Baby, you letting mothafuckas run trains?"

"If she doesn't want her neck snapped, she better not have."

I'm still pissed at this nigga, but Kale is right. I'll snap her fucking neck.

"Shut up, Ricky. I learned everything I know from my father's example. So, no I have not. I have never known him to get into group play. Goldilocks doesn't know shit about sex, so she asks dumb ass questions at the wrong times."

She just dissed her pappy, but he ain't say shit, so I ain't gon say shit. Lay starts mugging the fuck out of my baby, then holds up two fingers before flipping her off.

"Kehlani."

"Sorry daddy. Tasha did get around so you should probably get checked, Marty. Clearly it wasn't all protected sex. Did you know she had a thing for old men? Anyway, Yoshi is trying to grab her before the attack, but Tasha has been having complications with her pregnancy and it's not safe to travel.

They are going to try to lure us to them to protect their alleged heir. Yoshi wants both, mommy and baby. I guess she'll play a second wife since his first wife couldn't have kids.

Obviously, they know that we are planning something, according to Aleki. He believes they have time because we don't know where they are located. If they were going to lure us to them, it would be somewhere here in Georgia.

"Should we be having this conversation with this tramp in the room?"

"Yes, Ricky. How else are we going to use her to tell them that we are coming for them. At this point, Tasha can only cooperate and pray that Martell is forgiving. I mean he did kind of play a part in her becoming a hoe."

Nah, that bitch was always a hoe, money just made her a reformed hoe. See how long that lasted.

"She was planning to divorce him, take the kids and leave. Yoshi has a nice spot setup for her in Honolulu waiting for her arrival. That's part of the reason he's having a cash flow problem. It's expensive to take care of two households.

My plan is to reach out to them and let them know that we have something of value. He's still under the assumption that the child is his. He will do everything in his power to protect his heir. Tasha, it's up to you to tell him the truth or not."

I'm finally understanding how her mind works. She drops just enough information and lets everything play out. If she didn't try to kill me a few minutes ago, I would be impressed.

She starts typing on a computer that just popped out of the damn desk. These mothafuckas got that good ass bread. Maybe I should let her help me with the management of my business after all.