Chapter 61 - Kino

Trigger Warning

Graphic Content

Well, damn! Who knew? However, this isn't his fight.

"Randy, what happened to you not hitting women?"

"What woman do you know would do some shit like that, Kino? That's a bitch move."

"At least someone has been listening to me."

My dumbass twin goes over and daps this fool like we are playing a game of ball or something.

"Get yo' ass up and sign these fucking papers! Your signature better be fucking immaculate."

He didn't have to tell her twice. Hakeem passed her a towel and a pair of gloves to wear so blood does not get on the papers. He fucked up her nose for sure. After a few minutes, the papers are signed.

"That's it, Keli. Everything is settled."

He gathers the documents then looks at her.

"You had the world at your feet. I made you one of the best attorneys in the United States. Why would you even do that shit? I know exactly when it happened. If she would have told me then, I would have drowned your ass in the Atlantic. His days are numbered, believe that."

He walked back over and took the seat next to me and Tay. He might have brother tendencies, but his face is flushed red, right now. Crimson.

I look over at my brother and he has a stupid smirk on his face. He points at Chelsea and I notice exactly how hard he hit her ass. Her whole left side is swollen, of course her nose is bleeding. He didn't have to hit her that damn hard. She's only like five-three.

I look over at the four youngsters in the room that are supposedly being taught a lesson. These fuckers seem to be enjoying themselves. We don't need any more Aria's running around.

I tap Tay's thigh for her to stand up. I grab her hand and we walk towards Chelsea. My baby wants her round. She immediately accepted Lani as her daughter when I expressed my intent to get serious with her. She knows that I'm not ready for marriage and she's okay with that.

"Go ahead, baby."

Chelsea looks up at Tay and tries to turn her nose up. Randy already fucked it up, but I guess she's going for broke. Tay starts laughing.

"Girl, please. You may have grown up in the projects, but I grew up in Los Angeles. I was twelve years old when the riots broke out. We moved down to Compton to be closer to family. I'll mollywhop your ass all over this room."

Keli looks at me with his mouth hanging open. Tay is submissive. He's never spent time with her without me being present, so he does not know who she is outside of me. Just because she gives control to me, does not mean she will take shit from anyone else.

"I wasn't gon' allow my man to lower himself and put his hands on you. I'm here for that, but I think Randy already did an amazing job. Princess, do you need to get anything off your chest?"

"No, I don't have shit to say to her, Mommy."

Chelsea threw her head back all dramatic and shit. She didn't say shit though. I look at Claudia and she's just smiling back at me. I give her my approval.

"Go ahead and speak your last words."

"Layla, how could you call her, mommy? Did you forget what the last bitch that tried to play mommy did to you?"

This bitch knew what Maize was doing. That's all I needed to hear before I walked over and snapped her neck. I meant that these mothafuckas will die.

Keli drags her out of the chair and over to the box. He pulls out his knife, slits her throat, stabs her in the heart, and then in her thigh severing her femoral artery.