Chapter 27 - Aria

Trigger Warning

Graphic Content

I'm so glad that Kehlani let me join her team. If my mom and Pops didn't find me I would be dead. My incubator never loved me. She said I was the reason my dad was killed.

We went to the store to buy ice cream. I just had my tonsils removed. Someone ran into the store to rob it and my dad was killed in the process. I was only six and she didn't even care that I watched my dad die.

I tried helping him but he was too heavy and I couldn't stop the bleeding. He told me that he loved me over and over until he took his last breath. That bitch didn't even come to get me from the police station until they were about to turn me over to CPS. She told them that she was out of town, but she was at home with Alec, my dad's brother.

He had her come get me so that he could use me for his sick pleasures. The same night my dad died was the same night he put his mouth on me the first time. I told my grandmother about it the next day and she slapped me across the face and said not to tell anyone those lies.

My dad's baby brother, Orlando, was the only one who was concerned about me after his death. He would always ask me if everything was okay, but I never told him what happened because I was afraid he would slap me too. He died when I was ten, he had leukemia. Death had to be a turn on for Alec because the night of his funeral was when he started to penetrate me with his fingers.

For two years, that was my nightly routine when my mama left for the club. She was a stripper, her name was Cinnamon. The dumbest name I've ever heard. Alec had started making me suck him off by that time. I would always get sick after. Kids would pick on me at school for not talking and always being sick. To avoid the school questioning my behavior, they started homeschooling me.

On my twelfth birthday, he gave me a special gift. He took my virginity and filled me with his seed because he needed to do it before I bled. He claimed he was in love with me but we couldn't risk getting me pregnant. He raped me for months until Cinnamon was sent home one night for fighting in the club. She came into the room and started screaming at him while he was still on top of me.

She asked him why, and he said that he loved me and needed something tight to get him off. Instead of being a mother, the bitch attacked me. Beat me with a fucking broom handle until Alec thought it was enough. I guess he didn't love me enough to protect me. She packed some clothes and threw me out of the house. Told me that since I was grown enough to take dick, then I was grown enough to take care of myself.

Alec gave me a few hundred dollars to get a room, when he found me sleeping behind his dog pen a few days later. I had no other place to go, my grandmother refused to let me stay with her. He sent me to the hotel where my cousin worked, promising he would visit and bring money and food when he could.

My cousin gave me the room but decided that she could use me for a come up. She tried to pimp me out to some guys who were staying there. I was able to run away, but I had no place to stay. I was in the park when an older gentleman offered to let me stay in his basement if I cleaned his house. Another mistake I made. He locked me in the basement and tried to sell me to the highest bidder.

Someone had to be looking out for me because I had a bad cold when he brought me to his house. When the buyer came to inspect the merchandise, he took my clothes off but I vomited before he could do more. He gave the old man money for medicine and said he would come back in a few days after I had taken the medicine.

When the old guy came back to give me the medicine, I made him fall down the stairs in the basement. His neck broke. The rush that I felt was amazing. I stayed with his body in the basement taking the medicine and eating to get myself healthy enough to run away. It didn't make sense to sleep on the cold ground, until it was necessary. After three days, I took the money that I had left from Alec and what I could find from the corpse and left.