Twitcam

Harry: "Hey there beautiful Directioners!" You exclaim into the camera, waving from your place on Harry's lap. "Me and Curly over here have decided to do a twitcam to celebrate our one month anniversary! Yaaay!" You wave your hands in the air, and Harry chuckles. "So, what should we do tonight? Any ideas?" Of course the fans reply immediatley, and you get several dirty requests that even make Harry blush. "How about this one! @harrysbabe651 says, we should give each other makeovers!" You look over your shoulder to Harry, who is holding his curls protectively. "Fine, but if you mess with the curls, I will throw your new hot pink straighter out the window." "Fine, fine! No messing with the curls, pink promise." You two lock pinkys, embracing your inner dorks. You smile and hop off his lap, pulling out all the makeup and hair things you own. "I call first!" Harry says, pulling the laptop onto the floor so the fans can see you. Five minutes and a gallon of makeup later, Harry lets out a high pitched, girl sounding squeal. "Finished!" He exclaims, and hands you a mirror. He had written 'I love Harry' with black eyeliner on your forehead, given you bright green eye shadow, hot pink cheeks and purple lips. "HARRY!" You shriek, looking at your colorful face with wide eyes. "I look like a diseased clown!" "No, you look beautiful. Like always." You roll your eyes, but can't help smiling at his cheesy pickup like. "Alright curly, it's my turn." You decide to make him look even more colorful than you, drawing spirals from the side of his eyes with eyeliner and putting hot pink eye shadow on too. You write 'I'm a Dork' on his forehead, and to finish everything off put bright red lipstick on his usual pink lips. "Im dooone!" You sing, handing him a mirror. You watch in amusement as his green eyes grow to the size of saucers, but he doesn't seem the least bit angry. He even looks.. Happy! "Let's instagram this, i want to keep this memory forever and ever and ever." You giggle and he holds his phone out in front of you, snapping a picture and captioning it 'She's perfect. xx' You two almost forget your on twitcam with all the fun your having. "Alright, well I think it's time to head off! It's gonna take a while to get all this makeup off our faces." Harry says, smiling into the camera. "We love you all! Goodnight!" You finish, blowing a kiss into the camera and shutting the laptop. When you look on twitter #harryisadork and #[Y/N]lovesharry are both trending, which sends you both into a fit of laughter.