He Finds Something Dark From Your Past

You and Harry had been dating for a year and a bit and you couldn't be happier. For the most part, you had shared all your secrets to each other but what he didn't know was that really, you were hiding a dark past. You figured it was in the past and you two were so happy so you figured it wasn't worth bringing up. One night, you were cleaning up after dinner when Harry went upstairs to get ready for your movie night. After a couple of minutes, Harry came back down. He wasn't smiling though, but you didn't really worry too much. When you walked into the living room, Harry was just staring at the blank TV. That was when you began to worry. "Hey, you okay?" you asked quietly, sitting next to him on the couch. He turned his head towards but didn't say anything. "Seriously, what's going on?" He shook his head and turned it back towards the TV. It was silent for a few minutes before he finally spoke up. "Why didn't you tell me?" You just looked at him, confusion flashing over your face. "What?" you asked. "I thought we told each other everything..." At this point he had tears streaming down his face. Worry took over you almost immediately and you felt tears building up. "Harry, please tell me what's going on!" you whispered. "I found your diary (Y/N)..." You thought for a moment about why he was so upset about your diary. That's when it hit you. "Harry... I'm so sorry..." He grabbed you sleeve and rolled it up. Painful memories came back up as you looked at the dozens of faded scars. "Do you do it anymore?" he choked out. "No Harry, I promise you... I haven't done it since I was 15... I swear, baby," you cried. More tears ran down his cheeks as you gently pulled him towards you. He wrapped his arms around your torso and held you close. "I'm so glad... Just promise if you ever feel like this again, you'll allow me to help you." You simply nodded your head as you held each other tight.