You Visit Him While He's In Hospital

All of your hopes seemed to fade as each day passed. The haunting memory of Harry's face as the car crashed into the drivers side of your car would surely stay with you forever.

You placed your bruised hand on top of Harry's. An IV was slid into one of the veins on the top of his hand, the sight alone was enough to make you burst into tears. You felt like you were the reason you both had gotten into the accident and you felt like you were the reason Harry was in such a horrible state.

You sat in the chair next to Harry's bed despite the nurses wishes. She wanted you to lie in bed but you couldn't. You wanted to be with Harry in all aspects and that included physical.

Your fingers stroked the top of Harry's hand, making sure not to touch the IV. Tears brimmed your eyes as you rubbed his hand as lightly as possible. You were terrified that you would hurt him in his fragile state which is why you decided to stop touching him. It was hard, but it was for his sake.

Tears fell from your eyes and landed onto your hospital gown. The same gown you fought with the nurses to get on you. You wanted to spend the entire time with Harry, not in the bathroom putting on paper gowns. 

You never liked crying in front of Harry, even now. It was a sight that always made him feel horrible and you didn't want to make him feel worse. He was in a damn hospital bed because of you, the least you could do was stop crying.

Two hands slipped onto your cheeks and wiped the tears that fell from your eyes. You couldn't speak when you saw who the hands belonged to.

It was Harry.

"Hey now," he began softly. His voice was barely audible but you were so relieved to hear it. "Don't cry babe." He continued and you looked up at him shocked.

"I love you and I'm so sorry." You said and the tears fell harder from your eyes. Harry continued to wipe the tears from your eyes and reassured you that he loved you and that what had occurred was not your fault.

"Come here," Harry began and he held out his arms. "I don't bite." He said when you hesitated to touch him.

You got up out of the chair and wrapped your arms gently around him. He pressed a kiss to your temple and whispered in your ear how much he loved you. You couldn't help but cry, not out of sadness, but out of relief that he was okay.